22. I LOVE YOU...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The sun raised to wake the handsome hunk who is in a deep sleep

Finally he opened his eyes with much difficulty and turns to wake his sleeping beauty but didn't find her beside him...

He checks the time to get shock... It's past 9 which is not usual time for him to wake... With his sleeping beauty even he start to sleep like kumbakaran...

He remembers the fight they have yesterday... He didn't speak to her after that she tried many ways to speak to him but he didn't fall on her trap... That much he is angry on her... If police is not come on time he might killed him...

Now he don't want to remember that and start to look for his wife... He loved those moments how she tried to pacify him.... He checked the restroom but she is not there... Where she went this early he asks to himself...

He heard the doorbell... He opens to find a room service...

Sir, mam asks this to give you...

Abhi smiles takes the coffee tray which has heart shape in coffee and biscuits in the form of sorry...

Abhi: where is she...

Without answering him he gives one letter to him then he lefts while have a good day sir...

Abhi keeps the tray on ottoman and starts to read the letter...

My dear Rockstar,

My dear Rockstar,

I am sorry for yesterday... I promise I will not do anything like that again... Please forgive me na...

Abhi smiles and nods...

Thank God you smiles...