★♪★

"I think it's pretty obvious we aren't staying on Hestia" I break out the news to everyone at breakfast "I have no qualms if you want to stay back but Axe and me are certainly not staying"

"Axe and I Morgan, Axe and I" Magness corrects me for the hundredth time since she started dating my sister "leave the major to the teachers honey,stick to kitchen duties" I deadpan making her shoot me daggers and I wiggle my brows making her groan throwing her bread at me,I duck blowing her a raspberry.

"Axe?" Claudia asks chuckling and I nod "yes and you better love that or were calling her Jembe" "what is wrong with you and farm tools?" Aerith voices and I shoot her a wild grin.

"What the hell does jimbe even mean?" Sophie asks rubbing her forehead "it's Jembe,Je-m-b-e" I correct "it means a hoe" Aerith spills making Sophie turn to me "you want to name this bad ass a slut?" I chuckle "no I mean a hoe,like the ones used on farms" Aerith corrects making Sophie go "aaah... I still don't know what that is?" She nods satisfied with herself making Billie laugh "bitch even I know what that is,how the hell don't you know?" The other girl shrugs muttering something along the lines of "raised in a city and I skipped every class because I could"

"I was also thinking we should set the wheels today" I add before wincing as the child pulled on my hair 'braiding' it.

"We are not naming this Godzilla Axe!" Milan says getting backup from few of the rest "what do you think we should name her Jinx?" I ask the girl.

She's been so quiet of late, training so much lifting weights and all "Graves" she whispers making me nod in acceptance "see! That's how you name shit, dark dangerous and cool!" Fin exclaims making me shrug "y'all should've known by now I'm shitty at naming things" I yawn watching as Jinx walked out of the RV.

"Alright let's get started" Ronin is taken away and Billie pulls me back for a minute with something about her gun having problems, taking it apart I find it clean putting it back together "I'll check it up on the shooting range for now just keep another gun close" I say making her nod as she walked out, i put the gun away.

Jumping out the door I find everyone standing still a little further from Graves ,I stare at their mischievous looks before narrowing my eyes at them, ready to step back into the RV Billie walks forward casually and when she's close but still far enough something cold falls over me making my body freeze up for a second as the wet feeling washed over me, holding my breath as I feel it seep even into my underwear.

Laughs and cackles after the cold shower make me sigh "happy birthday!" Ronin yells giving me a single cupcake a single match stick over the top,with a lighter Aerith lights it up as Billie whispered "make a wish" I sigh doing as asked wilfully before taking a tiny bite letting the child have the rest.

"Was this necessary?" I ask to no one in particular until another cup was poured over my head getting some on Billie too "it is!" Jinx says climbing off the roof grinning, I groan knowing I have to change again.

Walking back in I peel my clothes off, drying up I pull on a new underwear and bra before turning to be met by her gorgeous figure,I won't lie ever since I laid eyes on her almost naked figure the first time in that police station I couldn't help all the erotic images that crossed my head about her beneath me.

Unconsciously I move towards her bringing her into my arms pressing my front to her back, she shivers at the coldness of my skin and surprise, droplets I missed from my hair fall over her breasts trailing down to her nipples and I lick my lips enticed by the sight.

Turning her around she stares at me lustfully,concern follows as she holds her hand up to my forehead feeling up for a building fever,what she doesn't know is that I can't get sick –not yet anyway– i don't know what the hell that virus did but all I know is that I can't get sick, I've noticed some of the enhanced shit it's done to my body and I can honestly say that this thing didn't just come from nature someone added something to it in a lab.

"Have I told you how fucking fine you are it's insane" I whisper kissing her palm as it rests on my cheek and she smiles "yes but I don't mind hearing it on repeat" I smirk at her choice of words before tracing her lips with my tongue slowly.

She exhales breath getting shakey as I bring her closer to my body,my lips wrap around hers and she moans lowly hands curling around my neck into my hair.

My hands trail to her waist feeling the soft material of the cotton underwear not letting me feel her skin, groaning slightly my teeth slip lower nibbling on her neck she moans softly making my brain go wilder at the sound.

My palms wrap around the edges of the underwear ripping it apart letting it crumble to the floor, satisfied with the feeling of her soft skin over my palms I grab fistfuls of her thick ass pulling her even closer than possible to my body.

"You know you just ripped off one of my only six pairs of underwear right?" "Shut up!" I whisper harshly making her smile "shut the fuck up!" she bites her lips kissing me lightly and I push her back on to the bed with a bounce crawling up to her letting my hands rest beside each side of her head legs between hers,her chest rises up and down in anticipation as stares at me transfixed.

Hovering over her figure my hair falls forming a white curtain covering us,her electric blue eyes stay on mine her hands get busy running up and down my sides, lower lip caught between her teeth.

Someone remind me to thank Jinx later on for getting water on her too.

A/N

Some of the songs I listen to while writing smut bro... I should probably change them, LMFAO.

mAd EnErGeEe 🤪

Anyways,smut coming in the next chap then a gxgxg smutty... 'It's boutta get wild♪ lahlahlah' someone come get Derulo outta my head :(

This is probably a mess of a chapter bruh,not edited,lmaooo

M,