chapter 10

i could hear a girl laugh and then walk off.i still could not see so when i tried to stand up i failed and fell back to the cold hard ground.i could feel someones arms around me triying to carry me back to the hotel i just figured it was tayor because he was supposed to be right back. i tryed my hardest to open my eyes it was like i was passed out but i could still hear and feel everything that was happening to and around me. About 5 mins past and i finally opened my eyes to a concerned Nash.i noticed i was in my hotel bedroom so i had to ask "Did you carry me up here?" i looked at him with no emotion in my eyes. "yeah i saw what jessica did to you, how do you feel?" i paused stunnd that nash had carried me up here and was concered about me "um my head hurts but thats all. Oh and whos jessica?'' he handed me some asprin and water before saying "shes taylors ex girlfriend they dated for like 3 monthes and shes still cazy for him once she saw you with taylor she kind of just filliped out and went after you" i just took the asprin and started to wonder where even was taylor he said he was coming right back he would have noticed i wasnt there, right? "nash have you seen taylor? do you know where he is?'' um nodded his head no and said "we can go look around the hotel for him if you want" i smled and nodded as i got up from my bed and he got up from the chair we walked to the door. i twisted the nob and went out of the room to the elevator we both got into the elevator i pressed the button that said "lobby" then i looked at nash and said "so you check the right side of the lobby and ill check the left" i know it seems silly to check the sides of the lobby because usally there small but our hotel was huge!!! as walked out of the elevator i went directly to the left side i coulnt find taylor anywhere. so i went to the place that me and nash where supposed to meet up. he was already there "any luck?" he said i looked at him and said "no but lets go check by the pool" so we walked out by the glass doors over looking the pool and found taylor i wish i had'nt because he was with...