Chapter 5

This was my last day at this school before I was apart of Magcon and people knew it to I had just walked to the school hall way when every person stared at me I just figured that they had seen Taylor's vine or something I was not really sure but then I see my friends and ask if they noticed people acting weird "duh" savanna says with lots of sass "you are about to become a part of Magcon when you are in Magcon a lot of people know you so people get jell"Brianna says I hate it when people say jelly but I let it slide this time all I hear Callie say is "MATT" under her breath I don't think she wanted any of us to hear her but we all did and now she is just smiling at us with her perfect smile so all of us just nod our heads and pretend we did not hear a thing. The day goes by very fast so I am forced to say good bye to my friends I thank them for packing and I also say I will put in a good word for the boys for them they all laugh ten some tears start coming out but we all quickly whip them away as I head home we all wave and shout "GOOD BYE" sad/happy voices. I know I would miss my friends but I know I will see them agin as I walk home I see about two 13 year old girls they come up to me and ask me if I can sign a not pad "why" I asked "why,you are Amy Amber you are YouTube farmhouse and are now joining Magcon we love you" all I can say is "ok" as I take the book and write my signature in it then I handed it back to the girls and they thanked me I said "no problem" and we were on our way.It felt Weird I had never been asked to sign something this was a start to a whole new life a life that hope I love to life!!!