𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Zacznij od początku

"You look decent, Angel." The living lamp post comments.

"So you're saying I wasn't decent at all? Says the one who talks tsk." Y/N snickered with her eyes roll

I swear if I didn't get to know his name, i swear I'll call hi-

Y/N, then caught a glimpse of his ID that was clipped on his light blue dress shirt.

Miyazaki Kenji

Oh so his name was Kenji, I thought I'm gonna call him some weird nicknames forever.

Waitttt so Miyazaki was my last name, so its Miyazaki Y/N? Cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenji wasn't wearing his white coat but it was hanging on his shoulder wanted to be look cool. Well he does look cool on
Y/N's opinion

Once they finished the blue eyed girl insist to wash the dishes, though she hate doing dishes, but she wanted to be a good sister just for once.

As of cue a loud beep of car could be heard. Y/N grab her bento as she place it on her bag.

Before she left she check her things...

Bag

Phone as well as earphones

A spare of keys

Extra snacks

Notebooks and pens

And a pocket money

Ok! All done! Let's get ittttt

Once the duo was now outside they were greeted by Kai who was his arm leaning at the edge of the car window, with a black sunglasses who's looking like a crazy rich.

Y/N turn red at the sight

Oh god why does he have to be look so cool?!

"Get in." He said, taking a glance at the two and hum in approval.

«☕︎»

7:50 AM

"Hey Angel its your stop!" Kenji called tapping your head lightly since he was on the back of the car and you, taking the shotgun seat.

Looking up from her phone Y/N look at the surroundings and she were now at the famous prefecture Karasuno, also known as the fallen crows/wingless crows.

The vehicle stop right in front of the large gate, earning a looks from the students who were entering the achool grounds.

Y/N felt her anxiety rose up from the stares she can see inside the car.

Taking a deep breath she slowly opened the car door, every second seams like a minute.

To be honest she hated attention mostly if theres so many human being staring at her like burying her alive.

Once she finally step outside, she heard a call from Kai, "See you later princess." He gave a small smile as she close the door.

She was about to walk but another call stopped her, the bluenette gaze at Kenji who step out from the car walk over to Y/N who was looking at him in curiosity. And saw a piece of paper on his hand.

"You almost forgot this." He handed her the paper, looking at it, it includes her section and her classes. Giving him a small thanks, but Kenji stayed still.

What now? The stares were melting my poor body dude.

The students in Karasuno were now gossiping about the two, I mean a handsome boy which was also a student in a private school Shiratorizawa who's known for the most famous powerhouse in Miyagi.

"Omg are there together?"

"Look he's from Shiratorizawa!"

"That girl is really lucky!"

That guy is so attractive! Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"Idiot! Are you blind? Look at the girl beside him, they're really close and they even share the same car!"

"So they're together! Ahh! I envy her."

"I think I've seen that guy before.."

"Oh shit the cute boy is asking for a kiss!!"

You know I'm hearing y'all, and were not together!!

She mentally facepalm and start getting uncomfortable and worst of all Kenji was asking for a kiss.

Is he a kid? I'm gonna kick him in the face later

Y/N was ready to kick her brother so badly, but it wasn't the time, she'll look the bad guy here.

"Kiss the ground." She said with a blank face while pointing her finger at the ground.

Kenji pout giving her sister a puppy eyes, but failed when Y/N starts to enter at the gate. He just sighed and gave her a goodbye.

"See you later then! Bye Angel! Love ya!" He waved like a kid he is.

Y/N giggled at this, even tho last night was the time she got transported and was already starting to get annoyed at him in those short periods of time, Y/N was being honest that she liked how they treat each other and also Kai, it seems like she already know them for a long time.

"Oh! AND BE CAREFUL! YOU'RE ALWAYS CLUMSY!" He added as he saw you waved your hand telling him she'll try. A a grin plastered on Kenji's features. Until a loud obnoxious beep could be heard followed by a loud shout.

"BRAT! ITS ALREADY 8! YOU'RE LATE! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE OR I'LL LEAVE YOU HERE! I HAVE A WORK TOO YOU KNOW!! BOKE KENJI BOKE!!!!!!" Kai screeched, his loud voice could be heard in Y/N's distance.

The blue haired teen snorts, Kai stated his name which means he's dead.

Oh god he's more louder than Ken, it like he has an invisible megaphone pfft