He rubbed his nape. "Ahm--ano pala ang ginagawa mo dito?" anito.

Her one eyebrow raised. "The new secretary of the big boss I got hired for about a week ago...any other questions?..." kalmadong sabi niya.

But deep inside she's breaking again. Even though it's already in the past two freaking years she cannot let the pain go ang she don't know how. Great.

Umiling ito.

Akmang aalis siya ng pigilan ulit siya nito.

"Ahm--wait..."

She is sending her glared now. "What?!"

"Ahm--can we go out, later after work..." anito.

She rolled her eyes. "Like a date?" deretsa niyang tanong.

Tumango ito.

"I'm sorry but we are already done with that kind of stuffs, Terrence. Dahil tinapos ko na yon, two years ago...." after what she said.

She turned back and she slowly walks towards to the elevator while a tear escape from her eyes. She wiped her tears and let the elevator's door closed and send her to 40th floor.

When she got there she immediately step out in the elevator and walk towards to her boss office.

She knocked to the door three time  before entering the office. Her boss immediately stands up with a genuine smile plastered on his lips. But it did not affect for her 'cause all she thinks for now is how to avoid the presence of her bastard ex.

She placed the foods in the round table and stands up properly.

"Enjoy your meal, boss..." aniya at kaagad na tumalikod.

"Wait---please join me..." anito.

Umiling siya. "No thanks...mauna na  po ako..." kaagad siyang lumabas sa opisina at bumalik ulit sa trabaho.

But she couldn't even focus on working. She  is still pissed, maybe  because the world is just too small for them two. At sa lahat pa talaga ng lugar ay dito sa pinagta-trabahuan niya.

She shook her head. "Come on, Cathy. Think on straight, okay?nasa trabaho ka..." aniya habang napasapo sa kanyang ulo.

And thank God she can already focus herself on her work. And in the  whole day she let her self drained at work, without even looking at the time.

Namalayan niya nalang ang pagbukas ng pintuan ng opisina ng kanyang bis boss at lumapit sa lamesa niya pero wala doon ang atensyon niya.

Then he cleared his throat. "Cathy, aren't you going home?" ani ng boss niya.

She turned her monitor off first, before facing her boss. "Boss, tinapos ko lang ang trabaho ko, buka pa naman ang deadline ng pinagawa mo...." aniya at tumayo.

Kinuha niya ang bag niya at tumayo. "Uuwi na po kayo, boss?" tanong niya at sabay na silang naglakad papuntang elevator.

"Oo, malamang..."

She just smiled.

"Hatid nalang ulit kita..." he offered.

Umiling siya. "No thanks, boss. You've been sending me home after work this past few days and I think it's  not nice anymore. Saan ka ba nakakita na ang big boss sa isang napakalaking kompanya hinahatid ang sekretarya niya...." aniya at tuluyan na nga silang nakapasok sa loob.

"I've seen one. Tayo..." bigla siyang kinabahan sa sinabi nito lalo pa't parang nangungumbinsi ang boses nito.

And for not fucking know reason, her heart beats again. It pounds again and she wanted to make it stop but how the hell will she fvcking stop this.