Why Us?

Serena

We Rushed Ci To The Hospital And Soon As We Got There It Was A Gurney Waiting. I Held Her Hand The Whole Time. " Stay Awake Baby " I Said Holding Her Hand. She Was Struggling To Breathe And I Was Crying. They Put An Oxygen Mask On Her Face. " Excuse Me Ma'am, You Have To Stay In The Waiting Room " The Nurse Said. " That's My Daughter " I Said My Voice Cracking. The Nurse Nodded. " Ma'am You Still Have To Stay Out Here " She Said. I Shook My Head. I Turned Around And Walked Towards Roc. He Hugged Me. " Shhhhhh. She Gone Be Okay I Promise " He Said. I Jus Cried In His Chest.

Cj

Somebody Gone Die. On My Life They Is. I Wanna Know Who Shot My Twin. Why They Shot Her? Mhm, Somebody Gone Die. " Cj Call Everybody " My Daddy Said. I Nodded. I Called Aunt Shiqure.

* Phone Convo *

Her: Hello

Me: Aunt Shiqure

Her: Yes Cj

Me: Come To The Hospital

Her: * Panicking * Why? What Happened?

Me: Ci Got Shot

Her: On My Way

* End Phone Convo *

I Call Aunt J Next.

*  Phone Convo *

Her: Hello

Me: Aunt J Come To The Hospital

Her: What Happened

Me: Ci Got Shot

Her: Pulling Up

* End Phone Convo *

Then I Called My Grandma's. When I Was Dialing The Number Aunt  J, Uncle Ray, And Aiden Walked In. " Damn Y'all Got Here Fast " I Said. Uncle Ray Nodded, Aunt J Went Straight To My Momma, And Aiden Stood There With Me.

* Phone Convo *

Grandma Tasha : Hello

Me: Grandma Tasha Come To The Hospital

Grandma Tasha: What Happened To Yo Daddy

Me: Not My Daddy......Cierra Got Shot

Grandma Tasha: Okay On My Way & Don't Call Allison Cause She Right Here

Me: Alright

* End Phone Convo *

After I Called Everybody I Jus Sat There Thinking. Then Came In Aunt Shiqure, Ty, Jada, Grandma Tasha, And Grandma Allison. " What They Said " Grandma Allison Asked. I Shook My Head. " Nothing " I Said. They Nodded And Sat Down. My Leg Jus Started Shaking. I Looked At It. " Calm Down Bro " Aiden Said. I Nodded. I Tried But I Was To Mad. I Jus Thought About Who It Could've Been. Then I Thought About What Happened Earlier With My Daddy And I Figured Out Who It Was. This Bitch Gone Get Merked.

Roc

I Knew Something Was Gone Happen. This Is What I Meant Jus To Keep Her Safe. I Know Who Did This And Cj Know Too. I Knew The Bastard Was Coming For Me But Damn. His Dumbass Shot His Own Girlfriend. Then He Came Running In Here. " Is She Okay " He Asked. I Almost Forgot Serena Was Sitting On My Lap Cause I Was Boutta Get Up And Beat His Ass. Cj Got Up And Punched Him In The Face And They Started Fighting. After I Felt Like He Got Enough I Tapped Serena Legs. She Got Up And Me And Ray Broke It Up. " Alright Cj That's Enough " I Said Pulling Him Up. He Got Up And I Was Holding Him Back. Then That Boy Got Up. " Tf Was That For " He Asked Holding His Bloody Nose. " Bitch Don't Play Like You Ain't The One Who Shot Her " Cj Yelled. I Looked At Him. " Calm Down " I Said Holding His Chest. " I Didn't. I Was At The Crib "  He Said. Cj Sucked His Teeth. " Bullshit " Cj Said. " Aiden Y'all Go Walk Or Something " I Said Pushing Cj Towards Aiden. He Nodded And They Walked Away. His Temper Jus Like Mine So I Hadda Send Him To Do Something To Calm Him Down. I Looked At That Boy. " Joseph I Really Think You Should Leave Before I Kill Yo Ass " I Said. He Jus Sat There. I Nodded, Looked Behind Me And Turned To Him. I Pulled My Gun Out. I Pointed It At Him. " I Said Leave Before I Kill You " I Said. He Nodded. " Tell Ci I Love Her " He Said Walking Out The Hospital. " Boy Put That Damn Gun Up " My Momma Said. I Put It Back In My Waist Band. I Walked Back Over To Serena. Shiqure And J Was Talking To Her. " I Promise She Gone Be Jus Fine " J Said. Shiqure Nodded. " She Gone Be Back Like She Never Left " Shiqure Said. I Look At Serena Smiling Reassuring Her Everything Was Going To Be Fine.

* 3 Hours Later *

Serena

We Still Sitting Here Waiting Over The Doctors To Tell Us Bout Ci. I Was Looking At My Feet, Playing With My Fingers When Roc Started Talking. " We Going To Get Something To Eat. You Want Something " He Asked Softly. I Looked Up And Back At My Hand. " No, But I Don't Want You To Leave Me " I Mumbled. He Sighed And Walked Away. I Continued To Look Down. I Looked Up And Seen Him Talking To Ray, He Then Turned Around And Came And Sat Next To Me. He Pulled Me On His Lap. I Still Looked At My Hands. " Pooh " He Said. I Looked Up At Him And Back Down At My Hands. " Look At Me " He Said. I Continued To Look At My Hands. " Please " He Whined. I Looked At Him. " Look........ I Promise She'll Be Fine. She Will Only Come Back Stronger. They Probably Checking And Making Sure Everything Is Working Correctly As We Speak " He Said. I Nodded. He Smiled And I Weakly Smiled At Him. I Jus Laid My Head On His Chest. I Started Humming Make It Home By August Alsina ( My Other Husband ✊ ) . 20 Minuets Later Ray Came Back With Some Bojangles. He Came And Gave Me Two Boxes. I Guess One Was Mine And The Other Was Roc. I Jus Gave The Top One To Roc. I Looked In It And It Had To Be Rocs Cause A Thigh And Wing Dinner. Me And Roc Looked At Each Other And Laughed To Ourselves. We Switched Boxes. I Looked In My Box And It Was What I Always Get From Bojangles. 4 Piece Supremes, Fries, Biscuit, And Honey Mustard ( I Always Get This From Bojangles Literally ). I Jus Sat It Next To Me. " You Not Gone Eat Pooh " He Asked Smacking With Chicken Grease On His Face. I Giggled. I Shook My Head. Then A Doctor Came Out. " Cierra August " He Said Looking Up. " Us " Everybody Said. " Well You Two Look Like Her Parents " He Said Pointing At Roc & I. We Nodded. " We Tried To Save As Much Blood As We Could But We Couldn't And We Had To Pump Blood Into Her Body And Then In The Middle Of Surgery She Went Into A Coma " The Doctor Said. I Looked Down And Shook My Head. I Looked Back Up At The Doctor And A Tear Rolled Down My Face. " Well Can We See Her " Roc Asked. The Doctor Nodded. Everybody Went To See Her Except Me And Cj. " Why You Ain't Go " I Asked Wiping My Face. He Shrugged. " Can't See Her Like That " He Said Shaking His Head. I Nodded. Then Roc Came Back. " The Doctor Said She Will Wake Up, But They Don't Know When " He Said. I Nodded. Tears Jus Continued To Roll Down My Face. I Couldn't Break Down Anymore. All I Could Do Was Sit There And Cry Quietly. Then Everybody Came Back. " We Gone Head Out " Shiqure Said Hugging Me. I Nodded. " I'll Call You "She Said Walking Towards The Door. " We Gone Leave Too, But Aiden Wanted To Stay " Ray Said. I Nodded. Him And J Waved. " Baby She'll Wake Up Soon. I'll Call You Tomorrow " Ms. Tasha Said. I Gave Her A Hug. " Be Strong Baby. I'll Call You Later " My Momma Said Hugging Me. She Gave Me A Kiss And They Left. " Cj Wanna Go See Her " Roc Asked. He Sighed And Nodded. He Walked To The Back. Aiden Sat Next To Me. Roc Jus Stood There.

After About 30 Minuets Cj Came Back. His Eyes Was Bloodshot Red And His Fist Was Balled Up. I Shook My Head. He Punched A Hole In The Wall. I Really Believe The People In This Hospital Be Wanting To Send Us Bills Cause Of They Walls. People In Our Family Done Punched So Many Holes In These Walls. Especially Last We Was Here. It Was Like 10 Holes. Roc Then Looked At Me. " Go See Her Pooh " He Said. I Nodded And Walked Back There. I Slowly Opened The Door And Walked In. I Almost Died Looking At Her. She Was Pale And Had Tubes In Her Mouth And Nose. I Put My On Over My Mouth And Started Crying Again. I Walked Over To Her And Began Talking. " Hey Baby..... I Know You Probably Can't Hear Me But I Jus Wanted You To Know That I Love You. & I Know Your Probably Scared In There But I'm Telling You It'll Be Over Soon I Promise. & I Know When You Get Outta Here You Gone Wanna Know Who Did This. You Gone Be Mad, Like Real Mad When You Find Out Who It Was. But Baby I Jus Need You To...... " I Trailed Off. I Looked Down And Started Crying More. " I Jus Need You To Wake Up Outta This Thing. Wake Up Cause Babygirl You Gotta Life Ahead Of You That You Need To Live Okay?....... But I Love You And I'll Be Back Tomorrow " I Said. I Got Up Kissed Her Cheek And Walked Out. On My Way To Roc And Them I Wiped My Face. " You Alright " He Asked. I Nodded. I Didn't Wanna Talk Right Now. " Ready " He Asked Us. Everybody Nodded. I Jus Got In The Car And Looked Out The Window. " You Staying Aiden " Roc Asked. He Said Yes, But After That I Tuned Them Out. I Was Jus Thinking About My Baby And If She Wake Up.