Word On What ?

Ci

" Cause His Daddy Almost Kilt Our Daddy " Cj Said. I Shook My Head. " Word On What " I Asked. " On Me Nigga " He Said. I Looked At Cj And Then Back At Joseph. I Smiled At Him. " Man What Does He Even Have To Do With That "I Asked. He Looked At Me. " Daddy Told Me To Keep You Away From Him " He Said. " You Lying " I Said. " That's On Everything " He Said. I Looked At Him And Walked Away. I Pulled Out My Phone And Called My Favorite Cousin Dre. I Walked Past Everybody. I Didn't Know I Was Crying Until A Tear Hit My Screen.

* Phone Convo *

Dre: Wassup

Me: Dre

Dre : Wassup Ci

Me: Can You Please Come Get Me

Dre: Why? What's Wrong?

Me: I Don't Wanna Be Here Anymore * Voice Cracking *

Dre: Why? & Are You Crying?

Me: Cause My Daddy & Please Come Get Me

Dre: I'm On The Way.

* End Phone Convo *

I Wiped My Eyes And Walked In The House. I Walked Past My Daddy And Wiped My Eyes More. " What's Wrong Babygirl " He Asked Grabbing My Arm. " Don't Touch Me " I Said Yanking My Arm From Him. " Uh Uh, Serena Come Get Yo Daughter " He Said As I Walked Away. I Walked In My Room And Started Packing Some Clothes.

Roc

What's Wrong With Her And Why Was She Crying. I Don't Understand Why She Jus Talked Back To Me Jus Now. " What Happened " Serena Asked Me. " I Seen Ci Crying Asked Her Whats Wrong And She Told Me To Leave Her Alone " I Said. She Shook Her Head. " Yall Act Jus Alike. Y'all Got Me Fucked Up If Y'all Gone Keep Talking To Me Like That " I Said. " Shut The Fuck Up " She Said And Walked Away. They Got Me All The Way Fucked Up If They Think They Gone Continue Talking To Me Like That.

Serena

Roc Jus Pissed Me Off Tell Me How I Can And Can't Talk To Him. He Better Suck My Dick. Fuck Around And Get Fucked Up. I'll Fuck Him Up. Anyway I Walked In Ci Room And She Was Packing Clothes And Crying. " Baby What's Wrong " I Asked Sitting On Her Bed. She Shook Her Head. She Jus Like Me. " You Lying Cause Your Crying " I Said. She Turned To Me And Her Eyes Was Bloodshot. " Awe My Baby Comere " I Said Standing Up And Holding My Arms Out. She Walked Over To Me And Started Crying On My Chest. I Rubbed Her Back. " What's Wrong " I Asked. She Sniffed. " Daddy Told Cj To Keep Me Away From Joseph " She Said Sniffing. I Gave Her That Word On What Look. " He Did " I Asked. She Nodded. I Got Even More Pissed Off. " Well Where You Going " I Asked. " To Dre And Em House " She Said. " Alright Call Me When You Get There " I Said Kissing Her Forehead. She Nodded And I Walked Downstairs. I Walked Past Chresanto Jr. And Chresanto Sr. I Walked In The Kitchen And Fixed Me Some Vodka And Took It. Then Shiqure Walked Up. " Wassup " She Asked. I Shook My Head. " I Wanna Go Out Tonight " I Said. She Nodded. " The Boys Too And What Time " She Asked. " I Don't Care And 10 " I Said. She Nodded And Walked Off. I Walked Upstairs And Decided What I Was Going To Wear. I Decided On A Black Snugg Dress That Hugged My Body And My Black Red Bottoms * A/N: In The Multimedia *. By The Time I Figured Out What I Was Wearing It Was 9:00. We Was Leaving At 10. I Got In The Shower. When I Got Out I Put On Matching Underwear And Bra. I Slipped My Dress On And Then I Did My Hair. All I Did Was Curl It. Then Roc Walked In Dressed. " That Dress Short Asf' " He Said. The Cj Came In " And Tight Asf' " Cj Said. I Looked At Him. " Fuck Y'all " I Said. They Shrugged. I Walked Downstairs With My Shoes On My Hand. " Have Fun Kids " Cj Said Waving Out The Door. I Put My Phone In My Bra And Got In The Car. We Drove All The Way To The Club In Silence. When We Got There I Put My Heels On. I Got Out And Walked In The Club. Soon As I Walked In I Seen Shiqure. I Walked Over To Her And She Was Sipping On Something. " What's That " I Asked. She Showed Me. It Was Lean. I Have Her That Word On What Look. " I Want Some " I Said. She Pointed To VIP And I Walked Over There. I Got Double Cups And Ray Poured Me Some.

Ci

I Was At Dre House Talking To My Cousin Tay. She Was Like My Other Bestfriend. We Talk About Everything. I Was Telling Her About Everything That Happened. " Word On What " She Asked. I Nodded. " So Right Now It's Fuck All 3 Of Them " I Said. She Nodded. " Well Technically Joseph Didn't Do Anything He Didn't Pick His Family " She Said. I Nodded. " I Still Have An Attitude With Him " I Said. " Word On What " She Asked. I Nodded. I Don't Know Why I Have An Attitude With Him, I Jus Do. When The Streets Is All You Know, It's Hard To Tell Who's A Friend Or Foe. All I Need Is A Beautiful Girl, So Me And Her Can Fuck The World. " Ugh " I Said Answering My Phone. It Was Joseph.

* Phone Convo *

Me: What

Him: Baby What I Do

Me: Nothing

Him: You Lying

Me: What The He'll You Want

Him: I Was Checking To See If You Was Okay

Me: I'm Fine

Him: I Was Jus Checking Cause You Left Without Saying Bye And You Know Yo Daddy, Brother, And Cousin Don't Like Me

Me: Okay And

Him: Alright Man Whatever

Me: Bye

Him: By-

* End Phone Convo *

I Cut Him Off By Hanging Up.

Serena

Me And Shiqure Dancing With Some Random Niggas Sipping On Lean. I Mean It's Only A Dance It Ain't Like We Fucking Them. This girl that I came here with, dat my main,The one that's sharing these, drinks, dat my main, The one celebrating her birthday, dat my main, Yeah that's my number 1 chick, dat my main, The one that always had my back, dat my main, When me and my bae broke up, dat my main
She beat a chick up on sight, dat my main
And don't let her get turned up, dat my main. We Was Jus Dancing To My Main, The Song That Describes Us Perfectly.

* 2 Hours Later *

Roc

I Gotta Find Serena And Shiqure. Last Time I Seen Them They Was Dancing With Some Random Ass Niggas. I Gotta Walk Up And Thru This Club To Find These Goofies. I Walk Past The Bar And See Them. " Come On " I Say Sternly. They Look At Me Like I'm Crazy. " I Said Come On " I Said Once More. I Walk Away And They Follow Me Talking Shit. " Who Tf The Think He Talking To " Serena Said. " He Ain't Nobody Fucking Daddy " Shiqure Said. I Walk Out The Club And Find Ty. " There Y'all Is " He Said. I Shake My Head And Dap Him Up. I Walk To The Car And Wait For Serena. She Get In And We Pull Off.

When We Got Home I Went Straight Upstairs And Took My Shirt Off. " Baby Can You Take My Shoes Off Please " She Asked Sitting On The Bed. " I Don't Know, Ask That Nigga You Was Dancing With " I Said. She Sucked Her Teeth. " It Ain't Even That Serious. You Tripping " She Said. I Nodded. " You Might Be Right, But You Know What " I Asked Her. " What" She Asked. " I'll Go Fuck Another Bitch " I Said. She Shook Her Head. " Try Me, You And That Bitch Gone Need A Hospital Bed " She Said. I Chuckled. " That's What I Thought "I Said. She Shook Her Head. " I Fucking Hate You " She Yelled. I Nodded. " I Know " I Said. Then Cj Walked In. " Wassupppp " He Asked High Asf'. I Slapped Him. " What I Told You Bout Smoking Muhhfucka " I Asked. He Shrugged. " Whatever " He Walked Away. I Looked At Serena And She Gave Me A Look. " Go Sleep In The Guess Room " She Said. I Shook My Head And Walked Out. She Crazy If This Gone Happen Everytime Something Gone Down. Fuck She Thought.