LENA'S BACKSTORY

LENA STARK..

One day sixteen years ago, tony stark, or 'iron man', rescued a girl from their crazy mom . The girl's mom was sadly a test subject for a special strength inducing serum. The serum messed with the mother's mind and made her crazy. She'd yell and scream it was no place for a child. Luckily, the mom made enough noise alerting tony stark to come and rescue lena. lena was only a few month's old when this happened. tony was familiar with the foster system and she didn't want lena to go through that, even though he had no idea who this woman was or who this baby is he felt a connection with that child. So, he adopted her. And from there on out she was known as'stark's daughter'. She didn't know that tony wasn't her real dad until she was fourteen. That didn't change anything for her though, she'd always see tony as her dad no matter what. And when she was introduced to pepper, she saw her as a mother figure. So she was actually happy that she had good parental figures in her life, since most people don't. And when the avengers developed closer bonds with eachother, she grew bonds with them too. She had Natasha and Wanda that could give her 'girly advice'. Thor who could play video games with her. Bruce who could help her with her science homework. Steve who could teach her how to fight. And all the avengers all had big impacts on her life. She was homeschooled her life for many reasons. Mainly since her father is very famous he didn't want to put her at risk because someone didn't like him. And he didn't want her to steal the attention from her other classmates. And tony didn't want to take a chance of her mother trying to steal her. Even though she's locked up, tony didn't want to take chances. So she didn't have many friends, it didn't bother her all that much because she had her dad, pepper, happy and the avengers. But it sucked because she didn't have anyone her age to talk to.. until she met a girl on one of her family vacations. Lacy Heizer, her an lena were only a year apart and lived only 15 minutes away from eachother, it took a LOT of convincing for tony to let them hangout but once he did, lena and lacy became inseprateable. Now fast-forward a few years, lena is sixteen years old. Still homeschooled and best friends with lena. She will never have the life of a 'normal teenager' but she's okay with it. She's very happy with her life right now. But good things don't always last forever..