"Kitten, we need to move." I squirm in his lap and he growl loudly. "That's not what I mean Taehyung. Fuck don't move."

That's not what I mean---

I want the ground to swallow me up. How can you be this stubborn, Taehyung.

"Don't be embarrassed Kitten, we have whole life to move as yoh want." Whole life?

"Now let's get out of this car, orelse we are going skip this party." I wiggle out of his lap and practically jumped out of the car.

Party.

I swallow thickly as my eyes scanned Cars already line the driveway and I realize it’s going to be a full house. 

Chi-won, our driver of the night, a young cheerful man, smiled at me and I return the smile, though my face is now a blushing mess.

"Eyes on me," I hear Jungkook's sharp voice and turns to look at him, but his sharp eyes are focused on Chi-won as pulls me to him.

"Mine," Jungkook said, with a sharp voice making my heart flutter.

I'm nervous mess as we make our way up the long sidewalk and the front door swings open before we reach it. Dahyun stand there a smile adoring her lips but otherwise the house seems calm. I don't find it as a good sign with the cars parked in driveway.

"You are here," Dahyun says excitedly as I frown. Something isn't adding up.

Why in the world she's acting like this?

"Your sister?" Jungkook asks and I nods in response.

She opens her arms for a hug and I open an arm and lean into her so it’s only a half hug since Jungkook won’t let me go. 

"Dahyun, sister." She holds her hand out for him to shake, and he return the gesture. "Jungkook, the boyfriend."

I bite my lip as she give me approved look and I visibly roll my eyes.

"I thought my sweer brother is gonna die alone." She said playfully winking at me.

"I thought the same until him," Jungkook replies making me a hot blushing mess infront of Dahyun, who's now squealing her heart out.

"Move, you fool." Before she say something stupid I need to sit somewhere.

"No," she says, eyes widen and blocking us from getting in.

What the hell is she doing.

"Yah, Dahyun!"

"Give us one minute more---" us?

I sighs, as she pleads, mouthing somethings I can't understand. She talks so fast, sometimes I don't understand anything.

"Finally, you are welcome his Highness." Dahyun checks her watch before dramatically bows infront of us.

Now Jungkook is going to think my family is crazy. Atleast we have something in common.

She finally steps back and lets us in. And the moment we step in, I scream in horror as I hear the popping sounds and Screaming---

I practically Jumped on Jungkook, who's now hugging me to him, in a possessive hold.

"Surprise !!!" I hear Mom saying. Surprise?

"Taetae---" I lean back and look up at Jungkook who's now showered with glitters and streamers of papers. That's when I realize what is happening here. I turns to look at my mom and faced with lots of people. I'm not really surprised by the number of cars parked in the driveway but still I thought this party is only for Dahyun and her friends but my whole family is here, like my uncle and aunty from both side of our family, Dad's friends and their family, Dahyun's friends, Bogum hyung---
What th hell is happening here?