"Yeah! I swear, you'll thank us later."

She heard a faint, "or hate us," from Hyunjin but didn't think about it too much. "okay?" she said, more like a question, "can I at least take the blindfold off?"

"That'll ruin the surprise," Jiwoo said. Hyunjin added, "sorry, Soul."

The room fell quiet, only quiet chitter between Hyunjin and Jiwoo, Jinsoul didn't pay attention to what they were discussing. What she did notice, though, was the distant sound of cheering and loud music.

"Hold on, you brought who?" Eunji asked angrily. Yerim bit her lip. Forgetting to ask for permission from Jungeun's own manager might be a mistake on her part.

"Now, before you get all mad," she tried to explain herself, "we already asked Mr. Lee. He's fine with it!"

Eunji grumbled, crossing her arms. "Jungeun is about to go back down to change for her next stage, then it's the karaoke segment," she explained, "how the hell are you going to pull this off?"

"Don't tell the others but," Eunji raised an eyebrow when Yerim leaned closer to whisper, "I didn't think this far ahead."

"Yerim!"

"I'm sorry! Please help me out, this once," she pleaded. "I didn't think it would work! Come on, even Mr. Lee was on board with it!"

"Fine. I'll tell her to wait up and start a song by herself. You pep talk Jinsoul before she goes in somewhere mid song. Okay?"

Yerim smiled at the rapid planning, "yes ma'am!" she went to run back to the others, but she stopped and turned to Eunji again, "hey, can I request the song they're going to sing?"

"If Lip's fine with it, sure."

"Please? I still don't get why I'm blindfolded in a karaoke place," Jinsoul pleaded. Hyunjin choked on her drink, "don't put it like that. It sounds...weird. and kinky."

Jinsoul snorted, "what- so you're into that stuff?"

"Now-"

"Okay! Stop! The conversation is getting weird." Jiwoo cut them off any further. beginning to pat Jinsoul again how she did a few minutes ago. "Soul, we told you if you take it off it'll ruin the surprise."

Just then, the door slammed open and Yerim came stomping in, "take it off."

"Okay now that sounds weird," Hyunjin restarted.

"Shut up? I meant the blindfold," Yerim came to stand in front of the three. Jiwoo reasoned, "won't that ruin it?"

"yeah, won't that ruin it?" Jinsoul followed, mocking almost. Jiwoo scoffed as Yerim shakes her head, "nope. change of plans. We're only surprising Lip toning and we only have 10 minutes to pep talk Jinsoul into this properly so she doesn't chicken out."

"Oh, she won't chicken out. I'll make sure of that." Hyunjin threatened. Jinsoul was still registering the bright lighting in the room as well as Yerim's words. When she was finished she was beyond confused.