Part 29;

You wake up the next morning with a massive hangover...You look next to you and see mads sitting there looking at your room and the pile of clothes.

Nessa:Mads!?
Mads:Hi-Hi
Nessa:No one was supposed to see this:(
Mads:Are you okay?
Nessa:Mentally,physically what?
Mads:Both!
Nessa:Physically numb and the only time it goes away is when I'm talking to josh or out drinking with you, Mentally I changed my hair,style,attitude so idk:(
Mads:I-I
*Jaden walks in*
Jaden:Um ness?
Nessa:You heard?
Jaden:I'm sorry.
Nessa:Its okay!
Jaden:Lazy day we can be with each other?
Mads and Nessa:Ofc.
Mads:We will change and be right down.

You and Mads change into comfy clothes.

Yours:

mads:

mads:

You and Mads Head downstairs, you see Jaden on the phone with kio

You and Mads Head downstairs, you see Jaden on the phone with kio.You jump behind him.

Nessa and Mads:Boo!
* He jumps and Kio laughs*
Jaden:I see the hangover doesnt faze you!
mads:Nope!
Kio:HANGOVER?!
Jaden:They went clubbing again.
Nessa:Hi skate buddy I miss you loads.
Kio:We all miss you ness only a month!
Jaden:Yessir.
Kio:I gotta go get Ant and Quin up so see ya later bye.
Mads,Jaden and you:Byeeee.

Later(4:30pm)
It started raining outside,you all were hanging in the living room when you heard the doorbell.

Jaden:Yeah no one move ill get it.
*You and Mads just look at him*

~Jaden pov~
The girls didnt want to get the door so I did. I opened and was surprised who i saw.

Jaden:JOSH!?
Josh:Hi bud:)
*You guys hug*
Jaden:You came all the way here for ness didnt you.
Josh:Missed her,thought she could use some cheering up and I wanted to hear her giggle and see her smile again.
Mads:Good luck with that she hasnt since I got here at least I don't know about before.
Josh:Hi lewis:)
Mads:Hi Richards
Josh:I'm going to wait out here in the rain and you tell her to open the door...Take photos please?
Jaden and mads:Ofc.
~end of pov~

You are sitting alone in the living room and Mads went to check on Jaden bc he was talking long. Mads and Jaden walk into the living but are wet.

Nessa:Why are you wet?
Josh:There is package for you and we cant take it so you have to go.
Nessa:Okay.

You get up and walk to open the front door. When you open the door you see someone you never expected to see for another month.

Nessa:JOSH?!
Josh:Hi angel.
*I ran up to Josh and Hugged him tightly.
Nessa:You came here to see me?
Josh:Ofc angel.

Later(6pm)

Jaden:Me and Mads are going to get food...Ness can you please fix your room?
Nessa:JADEN!?
Josh:What's wrong with her room?
Nessa:Nothing it's fine...he doesn't know what hes talking about.
Mads:Let's go Jaden.

They leave and you and Josh are sitting in the living room, when be suddenly gets up.

Nessa:Josh where are you going?!
Josh:Your hiding something from me in that room.
Nessa:No I'm not,I'm embarrassed on how it looks!
*He starts to walk upstairs*
Nessa:Josh stop
*He keeps going*
Nessa:Joshua Richard's stop!

He turns around and you see he is at your door way,he opens the door and sees the pile of clothes, shoes, and pictures everyone from home that you miss.

Josh:Baby?
Nessa:I miss everyone, I'm physically numb unless I'm with you or out clubbing and I'm mentally not okay I changed my hair,Style,attitude.

Josh just hugs you and leaves you in your room to get you some water... While he is down there you hear kio facetime him.

You look in the mirror and breakdown because you realized how fat and ugly you are. Josh hears you and runs upstairs leaving Kio on facetime and he can hear you crying.

Josh:baby baby what's wrong?
Nessa:Why am I so ugly and fat?
Josh:Ness never ever day that about yourself again, you are beautiful and have an amazing body.

You hug josh and you both fall asleep in each others arms. Jaden and Mads came home and see josh phone with Kio still on Facetime, Mads runs upstairs bc josh broke the glass and thought something was wrong.

She sees you and Josh on your floor cuddling and sees tears on both your faces. She knows you had another breakdown and was glad Josh was here this time.