Chapter 9: Depression

~Sub's P.O.V.~

He kept talking and talking trying to get me to forgive him. I figured no matter what I do I will just embarrass myself, so I walked away. I was really mad at Adam. He lied to me, let me down, lied again, then let me down again. He kept trying to talk to me but I wouldn't listen, he kept trying to get me to write something but I just kept doing what I was doing, and he kept trying to get me to forgive him but I wouldn't do it. I heard Adam talking to someone in the hall, so I snuck over quitly.

"It didn't work. He won't even look at me."

"Wawawawwawa"

"I tried that, he wouldn't listen."

"Wawawaaaaaawwawwaaaawa"

"I guess I can try that but he won't look."

"Wawawawa"

"I know, but I just love him and I want to be with him. He has no one. I gotta go class is staring."

"Wawawawawawawawa"

Then he hung up his phone and put it in his pocket. I didn't know how much I ment to him I should just give him some slack. But what was he going to get me to forgive him with? I was just looking there when one of the bullies came. 'I need you Adam' I thought but it was pointless. Down on the ground once again.

"Looking at your boyfriend? Mute."

'He isn't my boyfriend. If anything my ex-boyfriend' I thought.

"Ha, no reply, typical for a dumb, stupid, gay mute."

I was close to tears. Were was Adam at a time like this? And then came all the puches one on the face, one the leg, three on the arms, and two to the chest. I was pretty much I person on the floor covered in tears. 'Adam help.' I laid there on the floor for about an hour, when did Adam's class end?

~time laps~

I could see Adam coming down the hall I waved to him to help me. He didn't come. Or look. Or say anything. If I was being shunned by him, then that was the plan. I needed to talk to Adam, I did still love him.