Chapter Eleven : I Think Cole Is A Sex God

Start from the beginning

He looks a bit uncomfortable and gazes at me like I've lost my mind. I don't blame the guy, I have never spoken to him in my entire life even though I've known him for as long as I've know Cole. When Megan and Beth told me about an Alex, I couldn't have imagined it to be him. He's Alex Hastings, the only close friend and non-lackey that Cole has. They're partners in crime and I cannot count the number of times the two of them have teamed up to pull some prank on me. He's started to sit with us fairly recently seeing how he just got back from Europe.

Now he seems besotted with my best friend.

"It was pretty good Tessa, umm how was yours?"

"It was fun, Beth here had to go to live at her Aunt's but Megan and I did a lot of crazy stuff didn't we?" I nudge her slightly to make her look up from her book but all she graces us with is slight nod of the head.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Alex asks but I know he wants my clueless friend to answer his question. I nudge her harder this time and kick her from under the table until she drops her book with a yelp. Glaring at me she picks up the enormous textbook but I grab it from her before she can bury herself in it again. I give her a pointed look that screams, 'Stop ignoring the cute guy who's into you!' and she turns red.

Alex is still looking our way and to my dismay so is Cole but the slightly amused expression on his face is scaring me.

"I'm sorry, what was your question?" Megan asks politely but she sounds both breathless and flustered.

She likes him! Hallelujah. Beth and I share a victorious look and return to watching how this plays out.

Alex seems taken aback by the fact that the girl who's been ignoring him all week is suddenly paying attention. At first he seems equally nervous but then he flashes her, his trademark smile that has the entire cheerleading team falling at his feet and Megan just seems to be under his spell. We watch in silence as he flirts shamelessly with her and she utters one worded star struck responses. It's all so cute to watch, I just want to pinch their cheeks and then get them married.

Talk about deranged.

Cole's hypnotizing blue eyes zoom in on me as the bell rings signaling the end of lunch. Alex walks Megan to class and Beth heads out to the other side of campus for her own. I try to make my escape before he catches me since I plan on fully ignoring him for a bit longer but he's like a predator circling me and just waiting to pounce.

"So you're not going to talk to me?" He comes and stands in front of me. The lunch room is slowly starting to empty as people rush to their classes. I don't have to hurry like them since I've got a free period but something tells me that I should be running for my life.

I try to move past Cole but his body blocks my path. A finger placed beneath my chin tilts my head up so that I'm looking him right in the eye and boy is my view fantastic. He's got the most amazing eyes I've ever seen, the blue in them almost radiates this mind-numbing, body paralyzing power that turns you to jelly the moment you look into them.

"You're going to just stand there and let me do this?" He doesn't take his eyes away from mine as he places his hand on my waist, his thumb brushing against the small strip of skin on my stomach that is visible due to my tank top.

The cafeteria is nearly empty but I can see people glancing at us curiously as they leave.

Well glancing is a bit of an understatement. I see jaws dropping down and eyes coming out of their sockets as people openly stare at the two of us. The whispers that once followed me due to my friendship with Nicole have made a comeback, they were there since the moment I drove into school with Cole on his first day back but after the incident with Hank people have become less discrete about it.