5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'

"Are we an item? Girl quit playin'. We're just friends, what are you sayin'. Said there's another, look right in my eyes. My first love, broke my heart for the first time." ~Justin Bieber

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Yes Cora I'll put in a good word for you... of course he likes you, you idiot... listen I'm the middle man right now and you two are getting on my last nerve."

Flash laughs as he tosses a pillow in the air as Mila lays on her bed talking to Cora on her phone.

Mila kicks Flash and sticks her tongue out at him. He gestures towards the phone with a shrug. Mila rolls her eyes and passes him the cell phone before laying back down.

"Listen Cora you're stressing out my girl..."

Mila bursts into chuckles making Flash wink at her.

"You and Philly boy need to just talk in person. He's crazy about you and you're crazy about him so why don't you two finally just date?... Alright I'll talk to him... yeah I'll see what I can do... you're welcome... yeah I'll put her back on."

Flash tosses Mila her phone. Mila smiles as she talks to Cora once again.

"Yes he will I promise you... you two are gonna make cute babies I can't wait... okay love you bye."

Mila sits up and tosses her phone on her nightstand. She scoots to the edge of her bed where Flash sat staring out her window.

"So mister matchmaker what's the plan?"

Flash smirks, "No plan I'm literally just going to tell Phil to stop being a pansy and ask Cora out. That's it. No more middle men."

"Taking charge... I like it."

Flash smiles then frowns making Mila tilt her head and look at him in question.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Flash..."

"Nothing. Everything's good."

"Eugene..."

"Alright... why won't you go out with me? You know how crazy I am about you..."

"Eugene..."

Flash grabs Mila's hand as she goes to move away, "Mila I ask you and everytime it comes up I get no answer. What's the big issue? I am too ugly?"

Mila chuckles and shakes her head making Flash smile, "No you're not ugly."

"Smelly?"

Mila giggles as Flash pokes her side, "No you idiot."

Flash gasps, "That's it... I'm too stupid."

Mila smiles and slaps his shoulder, "Stop it no you're not. That's not why."

Flash tackles Mila onto the bed making her lay down with him hovering over her. He holds her hands up over her head as she rolls her eyes at him.

"Well then what's the problem Stacy?"

"I like you as a friend."

Flash chuckles and leans down closer to her, "You like kissing your friends too?"

Mila raises an eyebrow, "You like kissing your friends Flash."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh. Look at the position I'm in right now you bloke."

Flash smirks, "I like this position."

Mila shakes her head with a wide grin, "Yeah you would. Now let me go."

She sticks her tongue out at him once again making him roll his eyes. He leans down and kisses her forehead then rolls off of her and lays beside her.

"Eugene I really like you as my one of my good friends. I don't want to ruin that. And I don't want to lie to you either... I may have a slight interest in someone and I don't want to lead you on."

"Believe me you're not leading me on... my heart is."

Mila looks over at Flash as he stares at the ceiling with a blank stare. She smiles and slaps his chest making he look over at her with a smile.

"That was so cheesy."

"I know. I'm hanging out with Philly boy too much."

"Not really! Dude you were supposed to be going to the bathroom not hanging out with my sister."

Mila and Flash sit up looking at Phillip stand in the doorway.

"I got lost." Flash shrugs.

"I have a bathroom in my room."

Mila laughs as Flash rolls his eyes and hops up off her bed. Phillip glares at Mila playfully as she makes a face at him.

"Stop stealing my friends with your good looks."

"Stop being jealous of me and my good looks."

"I'm not jealous."

"Yeah sure you're not."

Phillip shakes his head laughing, "Whatever. We'll be in my room playing COD if you need us."

Flash nods with a smirk, "Yeah but try not to."

Mila rolls her eyes as they leave. She sighs then lays down and looks at the ceiling.

𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓?

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡?