Confirmed/Canon Ships??

As of now, there are no confirmed ships in the Carmen Sandiego, aside from Dexter Wolfe X Vera Cruz.

No matter what we ship, I think we can agree that JEANTONIO RULEZZZZ!! Sorry.

Lol, anyway the most likely ships for Carmen are RedCrackle and Carulia. Either one is likely.

BUT. Need I remind you this is an educational kids show? I know you're going to say, but She Ra was a kids show. The answer is, that She Ra May be a kids show, but it's not educational. The story line with Adora and Catra (AKA Etheria vs the Horde). It makes sense the story would resolve with Catra and Adora finally admitting to love each other.

However CARMEN SANDIEGO's main purpose is to educate kids. That's one strike against romance. The other theme is FAMILY. Romance would take away from that.

So. This is what the show runners will do. They'll give Carulia and Redcrackle some moments and episodes to satisfy their shippers, as they are the biggest ships. However, they aren't gonna confirm anything. Carmen's journey is finding her family, so they'll focus on that.

HOWEVER. TigerBomb and Jeantonio have a chance of being confirmed because they aren't the main characters and aren't involved in the whole family theme. There. BOOM.

Anyways, LETS HEAR IT FOR SEASON 3!!!

EDIT FOR SEASON FOUR

I WAS RIGHT BITCHES!! nothing was confirmed except for a side ship (Jeantonio!!)