The Ship War

(Okay so this is how it's gonna work. As a Carmen Sandiego fan, I'm going to tell you what I think of all the ships in the Carmen Sandiego fandom. Then I'll give you my top two favorite AMVs for the ship if there is one. Finally  I'll give you some fanfics for those ships ON WATTPAD. First topic is our ship war. Lezzgo.)

NOTE: 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍!

This pic sums up how I feel about this entire ordeal. Our fandom has erupted into an Avatar the last airbender level Zutara vs Kataang (personally I'm with Kataang) ship war.

That's right.

Carulia Vs. Redcrackle

I don't ship anyone with Carmen super intensely, but if I had to pick, it would be these two. They are the most likely to happen, if you ask me.

I would like to ask you all to respect other shippers opinions as long as there are no incest or pedophelia involved. With Redcrackle, some people have called it incest or pedophelia. CANONICALLY Carm is 20-21 and Gray, 21-22 meaning the largest age gap they could've had would've been 2 years. It would not have been pedophelia even on the island. It is also not incest bc people can change how they view each other.
When Carm met Gray at the cafe, notice how she said "He WAS like a brother to me," stating the pretext of their old relationship. When she mentions him again, she says "my old Classmate," alluding to the fact that she no longer thinks of him as a brother. You don't have to like the ship but objectively, there is nothing wrong with it.

ALSO!! ‼️‼️ NO HOMOPHOBIA OF ANY SORT TOLERATED!! if its your religious opinion, we will not invalidate you. However, we also ask you keep it to yourself.

Anyhoo, enjoy. And don't hate y'all.