jadenhossler: finally mine ❤️🔐
tagged: @y/ig/n

comments are turned off

...

Noah: Wait, what the hell?!

Blake: What happened?

Noah showed the post to everyone. They all just stayed silent, and Jaeden just got up and left.

Noah ran after him.

Noah: Hey dude, are you okay?

Jaeden: Not really... But to be honest, I deserved this...

Noah: What?! No you didn't! Why would you say that?

Jaeden: Because... I should've been better. I should've loved her more. I should've bought her flowers and presents more often. I should've trusted her. I should've been there for her when she needed me. I shouldn't trust Jennifer. I should've brought Y/n to (your favorite place) and dates more often. I should've dedicated all my time to her and only her. I should've worshipped and appreciated her more. I shouldn't take her for granted and played with her feelings. I should've helped her get over her family drama. But all I did is just make things even worse. She doesn't need me, nor she wants me anymore. She will be happier with him. And she deserves to be happy.

He was crying really hard. He got up and ran to his car.

Noah: Jaeden wait!

But it was too late, he already left. Noah went back inside and waited to see Y/n.

Jaeden's post:

jaedenwesley: You were the only bit of light in my life

jaedenwesley: You were the only bit of light in my life. Guess I'll have to learn to live in the dark... 💔🔓

comments:

user59: omg this surely has something to do with @jadenhossler's recent, right?

noahschnapp: Talk to me pleaseee

Finnwolfhardofficial: Ok, I see I missed too much today

jadenhossler: I'm sorry, but I like her
^jaedenwesley: I'm ok, it's fine... its just that... you like her. I love her. With every piece of me. I absolutely adore her presence. I felt safe with her in my arms. I loved just laying in bed and talking to her about most random things while running my fingers through her hair. I loved just looking at her and admiring her. I loved listening to her laugh. I love every single thing about her. She's precious. Don't make the same mistake I made. Don't let her go.
^^wyattoleff: this made me cry 😭but at least jyatt is back, right?
^^^user59: @wyattoleff, seriously?!
^^^^wyattoleff: oh, not the time, ok. sorry

charlidamelio: I'm sorry 💔

I assume you know hiw the next few days went by. Just the average heartbreak, just this one was way worse than the others. This boy really loved her. And he was willing to do anything, literally ANYTHING to get her back. But he knew he couldn't. He knew it was over. Forever. Until...

Jaeden's Pov

I was laying in my bed, doing nothing but thinking about her. My phone suddenly rang. I thought it was Finn or Wyatt, so I declined the call without even looking at the phone. But it rang again. And again. I finally picked it up and saw the caller ID. "Y/n 🥰". What? I was confused and I didn't know if I should pick up. But my heart won. "Hello?" I said. No answer. "Hello?!" I said again. "Can you come here, please?" a male voice said. It was Jaden. "What?" I asked. "It's Y/n... She needs you. They let her home 3 days ago. She's really sad. I know we're together, but I think...actually I know she loves you. She hasn't smiled for days. When we're talking, it's more like it's just me who's talking. She isn't paying attention. She gets lost in her thoughts. And when she sleeps, she keeps mumbling your name. I think she misses you. Can you please come here?" he said. I was shocked. I didn't know whether to believe it or not. But, again, my heart said 'Do it', so I did. I went to the hotel Jaden told me she's staying at. "Room 207... oh, there it is!" I took a really deep breath and knocked. And there she was. She was wearing an oversized pink tie-dye hoodie, black leggings and fuzzy socks. Her hair was in a messy bun and her face was... straight. It didn't show any emotion at all. "Okay, can you just please tell me what do you need quickly, I want to be alone." she said. "Okay. I need you." I said. She lightly smiled, but the smile quickly disappeared. It was like she was trying to keep that straight face, even tho her emotions wanted to escape. "I'm serious. What do you need?" she said. "I'm serious too. I need you." I said, not giving up. "I have a boyfriend" she said. "I know. He called me" I said. "He says that you've been sad lately and he said that you miss me. Is it true?" "No" she hesitated a little bit. "Are you sure? Cuz if you are, I'm just gonna leave right now..." I turned around but she pulled me back.

...

"I talked to Jaden earlier. He broke up with me. He said there's someone who loves me more" she said. I looked at her. "It's me" I said confidentially. "Well, I... I love you too, I just... You keep on hurting me" she said. I took her hands. "I promise I won't hurt you ever again." I said. She pulled her hands away. She looked at one of them. She started fidgeting her ring. "Yeah, I heard that before..." she said sadly. Wait, that's the ring I gave to her. She's still wearing my promise ring! "Y/n..." "Jaeden, can you please just let me think about all of this?" she said. "Yeah, of course. Jf you want to talk to me, you know where to fjnd me" I said and left.

End of Pov

Your Pov

Ugh I have no idea what to do now! No, I'm not gonna think about it now. Tomorrow is my first day on ST set. I need to prepare. I was running through my lines and eventually fell asleep.

End of Pov