"She's probably going to ask one of numerous sugar daddies to get it for her mtcheeewww" Uriel said and hissed. She never liked Amanda and she had her reasons.

"Haba Uriel... why would you say that.she probably just wanted to know where I got it to avoid buying the fake." Funmilayo defended her course mate.

"Be deceiving yourself. Person wei be correct runs girl" Uriel said.

"Hmmm human beings.... who told you." Funmilayo wasn't friends with Amanda   and didn't know much of her gist. She only knew Amanda and her clique were big girls using nice stuffs. She didn't know her family status.  "...besides which law student will have time and strength for runz with this our  workload"

"They didn't tell me, I saw her with these two bigs eyes of mine. At club 36. Just as I was going out the VIP section in search of Daniella I saw her coming out of the exclusive section with a man old enough to be her father infact grandfather." Uriel said but Funmilayo wasn't convinced.

"What if he was....." Funmilayo started to say.

"Her father? Uncle? Abegy when did parents start taking their children to clubs." Uriel interrupted. She looked at Funmilayo she was crazy.  "..Aswear sometimes I use to wonder how you gained admission to study law. I said I saw the babe with old papa caressing his stomach might I add. You're assuming rubbish." Uriel said and laughed . She was finding Funmilayo's reaction funny.

"Leave her let her be doing like mumu" the words came out before Salihat could stop herself. She had slowed her pace when she heard Uriel talk about Amanda.She was really annoyed with Funmilayo. Her statement made Funmilayo frown.

"Sally abegy hold your own I wasn't talking to you." Funmilayo said. Uriel glanced at the two of them noticing something was wrong but before she could ask what it was Funmilayo spoke again.

"So giving people benefit of the doubt has now made me a mumu and not deserving of my admission again Yeah? " Funmilayo didn't like what they both said . "..even if its true that's her business,besides she was only inviting me to hangout with she and her friends."

"And what did you say. Hope you didn't agree."Uriel said

"Why wouldn't I say agree? Anyway I said no b'cos it fell on the same day with my date with Musty" Saying his name alone brought a huge smile to her face. Uriel suddenly stopped walking and turned to face Funmilayo.

"Wait..wait hold up a second. You're going on a date?" Funmilayo nodded  "..with Musty? Same Mustapha?" Funmilayo nodded again and Salihat hissed this time. Uriel glanced at Salihat.

"Sally why did you hiss?"Uriel asked

"Leave her,that's how she has being acting since I told her." Funmilayo said. She didn't understand what  Salihat had against Mustapha.Uriel on the other hand was confused and amused at the same time.

"You...I'll come come back to you." Uriel pointed at Salihat as they continued walking towards the hostel area. "you..give me the full gist now.  Wait o from when to when. He just got your number yesterday." Uriel said.

" oya come and answer your query. Why would you give someone my number without asking me. You didn't even tell me." Funmilayo accused Uriel.

"Aswear I tried calling you the moment Tony asked me but your number wasn't reachable so I planned on telling you today but as you can see I totally forgot besides why you acting as if you're not happy I gave him your number. " Uriel raised her nose at Funmilayo as if mocking her and a huge smile creeped Funmilayo's face.

"So do you want a thank you?"

"It won't be bad " they both laughed and Funmilayo proceeded to tell Uriel everything including why Salihat had been giving her an attitude. All throughout the gist Uriel didn't fail to notice how Funmilayo eyes brightened up everytime Mustapha's name was mentioned. She could totally relate with her friend b'cos she was also having exact experience with her Tony.