UM HI

so if you see this, i got the account back 🤪

but that doesn't mean this company is going to be running the same way as it was before.

I am STILL DOING THE REVAMP, but the transfer is no longer needed. STRAYENTERTAINMENT will just be a backup account just in case something does happen to this account. so, with that being said, please don't unfollow the account since it IS THIS COMPANY'S BACKUP.

now, I could actually start crying because I got the account back without any issues, but I will be changing the email and password and such, just to make sure that if smth like this happens again, I won't have to 'give up' like I did here.

I say that because due to the email I used for this account when it was branded as MOONDUST ENTERTAINMENT, was made specifically for that company, I don't have the password for the email, period. therefore I couldn't just log into gmail and get the instructions to reset the password. and yes I know I could've gone to wattpad, but I did. and they didn't help me whatsoever, so I really thought I was never getting this account back.

but I'm here now !!

and I'll be going through with the revamp and remodeling of groups.

thank you for sticking with this company despite all that it's been through ♡