Chapter 2 I Need Help..

Katniss POV

Peeta glares at me and I glare back. He walks over and sits next to me.

"Everdeen."

"Mellark." I spit. I roll my eyes as he plays with his phone under the table. "I smell detention..." I say in a sing-song way.

"Oh shut it." he mumbles. "You know this is all you fault."

"And how is it my fault?" I ask annoyed

"You pulled my hair when I accidentally knocked you over." he says glancing up for a moment.

"Katniss! Peeta! One more remark and you both go to the principal!" our teacher says.

"Sorry sir." we say in unison. We get back to work and Peeta doesn't stop nudging me.

"WHAT!?" I hiss.

"I need help." he says embarrassed looking down to his lap.

"This is simple history. What do you need help with?" I say annoyed.

"I dunno what to do!" he says.

"That's because you don't pay attention. But, I'll help." I say making him smile slightly but that quickly fades. Not soon enough, the bell rings. I'm about to walk out when Peeta trips me up.

"Oops, sorry." he says, walking out.

"Fuck you." I mumble standing up but Finnick helps me while Gale picks up my books. "Thats guys."

"Yeah, we know how Peeta is." Fin says as Gale hands me my books. We walk out of the class and to our lockers. I see Peeta standing there talking to that bitch Glimmer. I walk over to my locker but she's leaning on my locker.

"Get out of the way." I say but she ignores me and pulls her makeup out of her purse.

"Peeta can you hold this?" she asks. He smiles and nods as she starts to put makeup on.

"Hey! Get your cakeface out of the way and fuck all the way off." I say making her gasp. I hear Gale and Finnick laugh behind her. She glares at me before storming off.

"What the fuck Katniss?!" Peeta says.

"What? She was in the way." I say opening my locker.

"I was talking to her." he says as I put my books in.

"I don't give a damn." I say closing it and walking back to Fin and Gale. "Lets go." they nod and we walk down the hall to our next class. Luckily Peeta is in another so I can relax.

~Break~

"Katniss, come on. Lets head outside." Fin says. We just finished class and we have out first break. We walk out into the warm sun and to a bench away from the noisy school. "So, have you talked to Annie?"

"No, you should yourself." I say.

"Come on, you know I'm nervous around her." he says making me smile. Finnick is a super cutie but its even better when it comes to Annie.

"Finnick, just talk to her. Its easy. Its Annie." I say making him look down.

"I know but...still..I could try." he says just as Gale and Peeta walk up.

"You should say sorry for tripping Katniss in class." Gale says. 

"What?! No way." he says making me shake my head.

"He's an asshole, I told you." I say making him frown. Gale groans and sits down next to me.

"Yes we know but we like him." Gale says making me roll my eyes.

"Come on Kitty." Fin says pinching my cheek. "He's not soooooooo bad. He could be worse."

"Yeah yeah..whatever." I say looking down. It doesn't seem like they care about what I say. One way or another I still love these boys..even though they annoy the hell out of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its so late guys but I hope its okay.

My sister maddie_the_fangirl13 wrote the first part of this chapter. Follow her please.

Nikki :)