13

Chapter thirteen | Keisha

"I hate him, I hate him so much Serena!" Tears fall down my cheeks.

"No you don't hate him, you hate Biancca, she's the one that practically barged in out of nowhere and said 'I'm Mya's mother and I wanna take her back.'"

That just made me cry even more.

She sighs. "As for Noah, you really need to get a DNA test."

"You don't think I know that! It's also the fact that she's with your brother, my ex and knowing that she is pregnant with your niece or nephew." I drink my wine while wiping my tears away.

"My advice? Stay away from Roman for now, don't call, text or go over to his house. If he tries to do the same to you just reject him nicely because if you let him in, your feelings are gonna change and not in a good way. Pray and meditate for a while and before you know it, things will go back to normal."

"I don't even know what normal is anymore." I scoff.

• Biancca •

What the fuck is Keisha's problem? She knows Mya's my daughter so why can't she leave her alone. She has her own child to think about let alone fondle with mine.

Noah. He's my son too, mine and Trey's son. I had to give him up to adoption, I guess I wasn't ready for another child.

People look at me as a bad person, I'm not. Things may not have ended nicely at Roman's house but all I want is Mya and Noah back. My children. They have another sibling on the way and the baby needs to know who he or she's family is.

As for Roman, I'm gonna have my way with him. He's too sexy to be left alone.

Roman •

"That slut!" I yell.

"Roman calm down." My sister Selena says.

"How?! How can I calm down when Biancca is on the loose, Keisha and Sariyah are gone and now we need to get a DNA test for Noah." I run my fingers through my hair.

"My husband Nathaniel can do a DNA test for you guys."

"Great, I'll call him now." Chris gets his phone out and calls him.

"As for you Roman, everything'll be fine, Biancca will be back in the Phillipines any time soon, I'm a lawyer and I'll make sure she doesn't get custody over Mya." I smile at her and hug her.

"Thanks."

• Keisha •

"Just when I thought my life was going to be perfect, this happens. I'm such a bitch for believing that."

"Keisha--"

"Who knows, Trey might even come back."

"Don't jinx it. What do you think Sariyah feels?"

"She told me she loved him as her dad."

"Exactly, you're also hurting Sariyah by doing this. I remember when you were pregnant with her you said 'I'm never going to let my feelings affect her.'"

"I did say that." She nods. "I better go freshen up."

I don't know what to feel anymore, I wanna be mad at Roman but I can't because I know this is not his fault, she just suddenly came to the United Kingdom and was acting out of place. I'm still gonna keep my distance from him and Sariyah is too.