"What do you think that was all about?" I asked in a lowered voice.

"I'm not sure. Try to keep close to me while on this trip." Antonio replied letting his chocolate brown eyes fall on my face. His gaze set fire to my soul and melted everything that made me a woman. I dropped my eyes not wanting him to see how a mere glance from him could interrupt my cool.

"I'm fine Antonio, besides we will probably get the information we need quicker if we split up." I explained looking down at my feet in my high heeled sandals still not having the nerve or the courage to look into his eyes again.

"Kayla I don't give a damn if we have to be there for the rest of the year, you'll stay close to me or we'll get the hell off of this boat right now." He said in a calm voice that I knew meant business.

"Fine, I will follow your lead." I agreed having no choice in the matter. At that moment Big John came over to us rubbing his lower back.

"Damn Kayla, what the hell do you have in that wardrobe chest? I damn near threw my back out getting it down those damn stairs to your cabin."

"My necessities, and it's Rose." I replied wishing they would stop making such a big deal about my chest. Antonio rolled his eyes and turned to watch as the yacht pulled up its anchor and slowly pulled away from the pier.

"Yeah whatever Rose did you have a chance to call your father back? Ruby said that he has been trying to get in touch with you since she relayed your message to him." Big John asked coming to sit on the lounge chair next to mine. When I had gotten back to my room earlier that day my cell phone had five missed calls all from my dad and two voice mail messages. I didn't want to call him back because I had nothing new to tell him about Jamiah, I was hoping that when we left the island I would finally have something more concrete.

I looked up and Antonio was still standing against the rail with his back to Big John and me watching the Port of Miami disappearing into the distance. We sat in comfortable silence for a while until the women that was with Roberto last night at club Dream came from below onto the deck clad in nothing but bikini bottoms, and giggling to each other as they made their way over to the Jacuzzi. I turned my nose up in disgust, and Big John eyes went as round as dinner plates. I got up and walked over to Antonio who still was staring out at the ocean reveling in his own thoughts and company.

I stood beside him not saying anything and watched the ocean also letting my thoughts drift over my fears, worries, and hopes. I stood with Antonio for what seemed like thirty minutes before he turned to me and stared at me.

"What sort of feelings do you have about this trip? Do you think we are doing this all in vain or do you believe that this will eventually lead us to what we are both looking for?" Antonio asked never taking his gaze from mine.

"Right now all I feel is the urgency to start looking, I don't know what to expect or what awaits us there. That's not how my premonitions work. If it was, then those bastards would've never gotten Miah." I replied letting a cynical smile touch my lips.

"I don't wanna put your life in danger, Kayla." He said quietly turning back to the waves that gently swayed the yacht while it sailed steadily to its destination.

"Antonio if it would mean getting my sister back tomorrow I will gladly forfeit my life for hers." I replied heatedly. His head snapped back around to shoot me an accusing look.

"But I am not willing to forfeit your life for anyone not even my own sister." He hissed with anger he then quickly turned away from me and began to stare at the ocean again, ignoring me altogether.

Not wanting to continue to stand at the rail with him I turned to return to my seat at the lounge chair but changing my mind when I spotted the two women making out in the Jacuzzi while Big John looked on in excitement. I decided to go below to the cabin that Roberto told us we could use and rest before reaching the island. Once I was downstairs where the cabins were located, I then heard an angry man's voice that filled the narrow hall and came from the door at the far end.

"I don't give a damn what you had to go through to get it, I expect that shipment on my island no later than tomorrow morning. If you fail me in this, Puta, heads will roll starting with yours." I heard the distinct sound of a phone slamming down on a cradle.

"I think it is time for me to severe my dealings with the Russians, the greedy bastards. We had an arrangement and he thinks that he can renege on me?" The voice said rising and becoming distorted by a heavy Cuban accent. Oh my god that's Roberto. I slowly but soundly checked each room until I found the one that contained Antonio and my luggage and slipped in. Our room was only a door down from Roberto's. I cracked the door.

"Send them a message, Roberto. You've grown soft in the ways you handle fuck ups," A woman with a, very familiar, low husky voice said. I heard Roberto give a very unflattering snort.

"Soft my ass, I did not get to this level by taking it easy on my enemies. They quiver at the thought of my rage." Roberto replied with menace in his voice.

"So everything will be in place then?" The woman's voice asked sounding bored with Roberto's bragging.

"Yes everything will be in place, let your associates know not to worry." Roberto answered his voice returning to the smooth monotone that I was used to.

"That is what I like to hear. I'll return the day after tomorrow for the shipment. I trust you'll take measures to ensure that it is not a wasted trip." The woman's voice held a hint of threat. Who the hell was this woman and what shipment was she referring to?

"You will not be staying?" Roberto asked with surprise.

"No, I have to meet with Ethan. Oh, and Caleb is not to know of any of this, do you understand?" There was a long pause. "Because if he finds out about our part in this..."

"What? What will he do?" Roberto snapped. "Isn't he still obsessed with Cleopatra James? I doubt he would care."

"I'll be departing by your helicopter make the arrangements and call me in my cabin when I'm ready to fly." The woman's voice ordered.

"As you wish." I heard Roberto mummer. I turned the door knob of my door and let it close until I heard the soft rustle of someone passing by. I then pulled the door open enough to be able to gaze out at the departing back of a tall slender woman with long dark wavy hair that reached her waist. I closed the door again not wanting to be caught ease dropping by Roberto. How the hell did he know about Caleb and if he did, where the hell do it leave Antonio and me? Roberto had to think Antonio was someone else. I had to warn him not to say anything about Miah and to remain vague when discussing past business dealings with him. I said a silent pray for God to protect and watch over us. We were going to need all the blessings and miracles he could spare.