"Here it is, if you ever needed my help I'm also in the 2nd floor, room 302" she smiled at me before waving goodbye, as I waved back. The halls were also pretty huge tho...

Now....I perked at the small glass of the room I was assigned to, already seeing many countries chit chatting and I can guess the teacher isn't here yet, well that's good....

I went to open the door and they all took they're attention to me. Well great now I feel like hiding in a hole and the part where I'll never come back-

I greeted with a small hello and hurriedly went to a vacant seat at the very back of the room, some started to chit chat as my presence became unnoticeable since now. I really hope I can get along with them...or atleast make some friends..well I already have israel but I wanted someone who I can really trust..but yet again I still need to be cautious becuase not all people are worth trusting..

I was just doodling in my notebook still waiting for the teacher to come, but then...the door was slammed open reaveling a tall country with a weird hat, he looks pretty tired. Girls started to surround him and another country came in and in my surprise, it was america, wait why am I surprise? I know him from the very beginning.

The room started to get really noisy and I was just right there trying to focus on my doodling when someone touched the tip of my wings which startled me.

I looked who it was and the country seems familiar, he then smiled at me, which made me smile...back?

"Your wings looks really normal but when you measure the weight and the height of it, it seems legit cool" he responded as he stopped touching the feathers.

"I'm vietnam by the way" I didn't knew about it but he was right my wings aren't that small and I never really knew why.

"I'm philippines, I'm new he-" I was cutted off by a slam on my chair which made me jolt from where I was sitting.

"This is my seat, twerp." A guy threaten me as he glares at me, what a Dumbass.

"I'm sorry but it's now occupied" I responded in a calm tone not to start a fight with him, I then heared cracking of knuckles and the people who seemed to be talking has stopped as they were terrified on what is currently happening.

"Huh? Fighting back? I'll give you 5 seconds to leave this sit or else.."

"Else what?" I said as I pretend to be dumb then smirking afterwards, It's just the first day of class and I'm already getting into a fight. Before mr. Asshole could even begin ms. EU came in holding 2 folders.

"Mr. North korea, please find another seat. You do know causing a fight might lead you to something bad." Ms. EU spoked with authority as for this north korea guy he just glared at me before going to a vacant sit as he's dog's also went back to their sits, heh.

"So anyways as you all know I'am Ms. EU and I'll be your adviser in this classroom. Before we start our lessons there are new student's who enrolled here in SU and I wanted everyone to treat them nicely. Now shall we introduce ourselves?" Ms. EU smiled as some students started murmuring.

Hell no, I ain't goin infront like some damn kinder garden introducing, that's old style. Oh just to make sure I'm sitting beside vietnam and the guy with a weird hat on the other side, not gonna lie he looks like a mount everest-

"Is Philippines here?" I raised my hand saying 'present' as ms. EU continued saying the names of the newbies. I then saw some countries flying and then I asked vietnam about it.

"Oh? Silly you can't just fly everywhere, only higher ranks can do so"

"Eh? Who are these higher ranks?" I asked