2 Switching styles pt 1/2: Modern Au

A/n: again I do not know the artist, I'm not claiming it as my own.

Clementine, where'd you put my sketch book?

It's on the desk next to my bed Varian. Yeah, there.

Thank youuu, okay, you can keep narrating.

No problem, ANYWAY.

Third person Pov

You and a certain cinnamon roll were both eating a piece of cake, sitting on the floor next to his bed. Do you know why? One hint, March 24...

Heyyy that's my birthday! Bingo, it was Varian's birthday.

You scrolled through instagram, bored, when you came across a video captioned, Switching Styles for a Day!!! It showed an emo styled girl, switching styles with a soft girl. It looked really fun, and you wanted to try it.

"V, V, we should totally try this!" You say, shoving your phone in his face. "ehhhh," Varian said looking skeptical.

"C'moooon, it'll be fun, the only thing that's fun right now is this chocolate cake," you pout, crossing your arms.

"I don't see that as a bad thing," Varian said, taking a bite out of the cake. "Variaaaan, we're in college now, we can do whatever! It's not like the 'popular kids' are going to make fun of you. You already made your dad proud, so why not?"

Varian sighed as if to admit defeat. "Fiiiine, you better not put me in a crop top though," Varian looked at you as if pleading "have mercy." You chuckled and said, "oh I'm definitely putting you in a crop top."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shopping tiiiime

You run into your local mall, holding Varian's hand. He was trying his best to keep up, but kept stumbling.

"First, temp hair dye," you say enthusiastically. Varian seemed kind of excited when you walked into the first store.

"How long have you even had this streak V?" You ask, touching his hair. "Uhhh I don't know...elementary...school?" Varian said, more of a question than an answer.

"Never mind that. Today you're going to have all black hair," you say grabbing the black temporary hair dye.

"And you are going to have the blue streak," Varian says grabbing the closest blue temporary dye, to his streak.

You pay for the dye and go to the next store, Spencers.

"Stay close to me, and for the love of god, DONT go to the back of the store. I don't want you losing your innocence," you snap. "O-Okay?" Varian says confused. (We cant lose the cinnamon roll)

You grab a bleached crop top, black sweatpants, and a choker that says Love. (You would've chose something different but you didn't want to overwhelm him.)

You turn around and Varian isn't there.

"varian? VARIAN NO I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE STORE!!!!"

Next, he lead you to H&M.

"Mmmm, this would look nice on you," Varian mumbled, talking more to himself.

You thought he was adorable as f*ck, and had to "aw" at him. "Oh shush, you know I wouldn't pick out something that I think would look bad on you," he said, still picking out clothes. By the end, he chose a plaid shirt with jeans, and a grey beenie.

"Cute," you say while Varian is paying for the clothes. "Especially on you," Varian winked taking the bags in is hand.

...You hit him on the back of his head.

"Quit it with the flirting Varian, you're going to end up hurting meee," you say in a joking voice. In reality, you weren't joking at all.

See, you guys were just really close friends, but if he asked you out, you wouldn't say no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you finally get back to Varian's house, you both were carrying quite a few bags.

"MAKEOVER TIIIIIME!" You yell.

A/n: part one is done yesssss

Uh Clementine? What's so bad about the back of Spencer's?

Uhhhh, you didn't hear anything...SLEEP NOW CHILD.

Until next time

-Clementine and Varian!