" here Sudha is correct now it's Rey and Nishu's turn and I should not let them delay as Sanskar did"....... Rajiv said with a fatherly concern.

Nisha just bows her head in shy but Rey reacted strongly that he don't want to get married, making everybody stunned and oldies hit their forehead.

" Sanskar I was telling you since childhood don't give him your half bite cookies see he started talking like you"......... Dadu didn't left his punches in serious matter too.

" but now I got married then why are you dragging me in this"........ Sanskar is also shocked by his sudden words but Swara felt his eyes little upset.

" in fact he turned romantic now"........ Nanu said.

" then give him Sanskar's half bite in tonight's dinner may be by tomorrow morning he will be change"....... Dadu again made fun of situation.

" offo dadu nanu please stop teasing him"........ Sanskar said who found something weird in Rey's behaviour.

" yes Sanskar is correct don't tease him, may be he need sometime please let this topic for now, we should talk to him later on this when he will be in fresh mood"........ Swara supported Sanskar while looking towards Rey with deep eyes and Rey was looking here and there except Sanskar who is also looking towards him.

" no bhabhi I don't need any time, my decision is final, I don't want to get married neither today, nor tomorrow or ever"........ Rey stood up by saying this and went towards his room leaving shocked family behind who knows him as a big flirt and naughty boy type.

Till now whole family were very sure that Rey will only do love marriage in fact they were quite suspicious that may be some girl is already in his life but his today's announcement made everybody stunned and they never thought after Sanskar they have to face another tough nut.

Sanskar assure everybody that he will talk to him and went towards Rey's room and Swara too followed him.

" Rey what was that?"........ Sanskar was little angry from his behavior but composed himself.

" what's a big deal bhai I just said my heart out"....... Rey also become tense seeing Sanskar in his room tried to reply calmly without eye contact.

" Rey you told me that you love somebody and wanted to get married and that's why....."...... Sanskar left his words while glaring Rey with sharp eyes.

" bhai I lied to you"....... He was still avoiding eye contact.

" what?"........ Sanskar's anger reached its peak.

" so what would I do, bhai whole family wanted to see you married and settled but you didn't agree to them that's why I lied to you".......... Rey said while closing his eyes tightly because he knows now nobody can save him from Sanskar's anger now.

Sanskar lift his hand to slap him but Swara hold his hand at the nick of time......." no Sanskar please don't do this"....... Swara said in pleading tone.

Sanskar stopped there itself but still furious from him........" Swara have heard this?"........ Sanskar said indignantly.

" yes Sanskar I heard everything (Sanskar was about to say something but Swara stopped him by showing hand and moved towards Rey) why did you do this?"........ Swara asked in calm but strict tone.

" I know bhabhi I did a grave mistake, but what to do I couldn't able to see my family in tension for bhai that's why I pushed him from my lie"......... Rey gave an explanation by avoiding eye contact.

" for this you lied to me?"....... Sanskar again repeat his words furiously.

" Sanskar please calm down"....... Swara tried to solve issue between brothers but Sanskar's anger making it difficult.