Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Kaitlyn

"Kaitlyn, you did GREAT!" 

My best friend shouted from the seat next to mine. It was a couple hours after the concert; after my performance, and we had decided to go to a nice restaurant to celebrate. Taylor and Johanna wouldn't stop saying how great I did at the concert. I mean, it couldn't have been that nice, right?

"Jo, please stop. That's all you've said since we got here and we've been here for an hour!"

Johanna chuckled while pretending to zip her lips up. I looked over to Taylor who had been on her phone for quite some time. A look of complete happiness crossed her face as she said goodbye to the person on the other end. 

Once her phone was put away, she looked to me, and grinned. "I have something awesome to tell you!" I looked at her confused, before she explained. 

"I was just on the phone with my manager, and she said that Scott Borchetta [A/N if you don't know who that is, he is the person who owns Big Machine Records; the record label that Taylor Swift is currently signed to.] would like to sign you!"

I looked at her, amazed. He wants to sign ME?! I looked over to Johanna who was squealing madly at me, and clapping. If I wasn't in such a daze, I would have taken a picture of her in this hysterical state. 

"So, what do you say?" 

I was lost for words. I didn't think that my dream would become a reality this fast. I was always taught to work very hard for your dreams. But it just seems as though this was coming at me faster than I could blink. 

"I-I.. YES!" I blurted out. Now Johanna was going even more mad, clapping louder and faster. A grin lit up on my face. Taylor quickly got out her phone and sent a text probably including my answer, to her manager. 

"That's great, Kaitlyn!" And it was great. The feeling inside me was a feeling I had never experienced before. 

My dream; a reality. 

Sorry it's short. 

I honestly really want to be done with this story. 

I don't have any more interest in writing it :(

There is going to be about 2 chapters after this, and then an epilogue. Probably no sequel guys. :(

Maybe I will after LD is finished.. but I really don't know. 

So yeah.. that is all. 

xx M