𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲?

Start from the beginning

The guy keeps her shaking and her head ache more making it worst. She groaned then tapped the boy back and fourth and said, "Would you stop shaking me dude?!"

The said boy realized that he was shaking her a but too much as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, sorry sis."

"SIS?!" Y/N shouts looking even more shocked, she didn't remember having a handsome brother which was this guy infront of her.

Okay I'm so confused right now

The blue haired guy nodded but changed his face into a worried one.

"Come on Y/N, stop with the jokings. You almost got me, and mom wasn't here boke, remember she was having a business overseas. Come one angel." The unknown man that called
Y/N a 'sis' which explains that he is his brother even though she doesn't have one.

He ruffled her hair as he leave the girl dumbfounded.

"That wasn't the answer I want dude."
Y/N said at no one while looking at the door.

She sighed in full frustration not of not getting the answer she wanted and mostly not knowing what the hell is going on as she ran her hands through her blue locks. Her face looking frustrated as ever. She then starts looking at the new surroundings, it was a a simple but beautiful room with a furnitures nothing much interesting.

Except a phone that was place on top of the table. She stared at it for at least a 30 seconds as she grab it and opened.

It has a black wallpaper and a pin saying that you have to put the pass code in order to open it.

"Maybe I try mine?"

She type and surprisingly it worked and saw that she have a one mail, raising her brow she opened it and it was from 'Mom'

:Enjoy your first day hun! Take care and tell me if your brothers were still a pain in the ass!! I love you.

Brothers? This 'mom' really a sounds like my mom tho

Y/N didn't bother to reply and still confuse by having a brother out of nowhere, and how is she someone's house.

She was totally puzzled, and decided to head outside, much to her dismay she wanted to eat.

Y/N peek outside looking around frantically as if she was trying to escape into a prison cell.

It was a two story house kinda big one and by the looks of it, it was a modern house it was very nice than her real one.

"Y/N! Get your ass down here! I cook you some food!" The same voice from earlier shouted, hearing the word 'food' her stomach grumbled as she dash towards the stairs and head towards where the aroma's scent come from since she didn't know where the kitchen was.

"I knew it, food is always the solution." The boy trailed as he chuckled lovingly. Y/N sat as she devoured the food but stop by a fake cough.

Y/N raised her brows as she eyed the boy's action. The blue haired girl look confused.

Oh right!

She followed the boys action as they say the oh so famous line before eating

"Itadakimasu!"

While they were eating Y/N's so called brother began to speak.

"So, are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked while chewing.

Ready for what?? Marriage? Death? Or eat all you can? These events happening to me was unexpected so i think either of the three

Y/N didn't know what to say, she didn't want to say yes not knowing what is what.

"....huh?.." The only word escaped from her voice since she practically didn't know what is it.

The still unnamed guy facepalm at the girl's response.

"BOKE! YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" He flicked her forehead making Y/N groaned rubbing the stinging sensation on her forehead.

First Day? Wtf My first day of school already starts 6 months ago!

"Huh...?" Y/N's response earned a tick mark from her brother and was about to scold for being air-head, but Y/N saw this coming.

"Oh! Yeah! I was kinda excited.." Y/N cheered with a awkward laugh at the end.

But I don't know where! (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Y/N cried internally, she realized that being clueless to this world is much more harder than her math test.

She debating whether to tell that she didn't know what school she was getting in.

I ALREADY HAVE A SCHOOL!

"U-uh nii-san... Uhm.." She trailed off, the blue haired teen was kinda awkward calling him a 'brother' but since she didn't know his name she decided to play along calling him that, scared that he might get suspicious of her.

"What? Don't tell me you want to take me to drive you again? You know my answer is NO." He stated, emphasizing the word 'no'

Y/N gave him a bitter face, she was clearly annoyed that he didn't even give a chance the girl to talk.

"Not that. Just asking where school I'm going to, I kinda forget since you hit me so hard on the head. Hmp." Y/N rolled her eyes whipping her head to the side as she grab a glass of water, drinking it to look like she was angry.

Well she was, but was practically screaming inside. Praying that her lame excuse will work. She decided to gather information first because she clearly have no idea what was going on right now.

Her brother sighed in defeat taking the last bite of his food, as he eyed her blue haired sister that was chugging the water aggressively.

"Karasuno. Karasuno High School."

ಠ_ಠ