I decided to taste the chocolate so with my other hand, I opened the heart shaped box and took out a piece. I put the edge in my mouth and wanted to take a bite but I looked up to see Joel staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I've always wanted to try something." He stated, a smirk on his lips. I looked at him, my head cocked to the side.

"What is that?" I asked again. He held his index up to stop me from talking then reached over to take a bar of Mars chocolate. I watched on.

"If you wanted a bite of chocolate, all you had to do was ask." I chuckled but he shook his head and brought the chocolate to my mouth.

"Take a bite, Love. Don't chew though." He instructed. I looked at him for a moment for I took a bite and kept it at the tip of my tongue. "Now for the fun yet intimate part." Joel growled lowly, moving closer to me.

"Joel, what are you..." I couldn't finish my words as Joel wove his hand through my hear, brought my head closer and pressed his lips against mine.

Finally!!

My hands, literally having a mind of it's own dropped the remaining chocolate that was in it and moved to wrap around Joel's neck, playing with his hair and that earned a growl from him. He nibbled on my lower lip, sucking on it slightly as his tongue slid into my mouth, playing with mine. I moaned loudly, very sure the whole hospital heard me.

He release our entwined hand and brought his to rest on my lower back, mine joined the other to play with his very soft hair. I kissed him like I really missed him, biting his lips slightly which surprised him. He brought his hand to my hair and played with it just like I was playing with his. I have missed the taste of his lips so much.

I sighed, quite disappointed when he pulled away slightly, giving me a sly smile, then leaned in pecked me, intentionally pulling on my lower lip while I whined in protest.

"That was really delicious." He chewed and I immediately realized that the chocolate that was in my mouth was now gone. He was chewing it. He must have taken it into his mouth when we were kissing.

"Are you talking about my lips or the chocolate." I raised my eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"Why can't it be both?" He gave a lopsided grin and I laughed. He then leaned in and touched my forehead with his, a gesture I have grown to love.

"I've been holding my self from kissing you for weeks. I just couldn't hold on any longer. I have missed you so much. I've missed holding you in my arms." He looked at me like he was being tortured. I reached my hand out to stroke his face as I smiled at him.

"Please don't leave. Stay with us...with me..." He pleaded. I couldn't reply. I just leaned in a pecked him on the lips slowly. When I want to pull back, he pulled me back in and kept pecking me at intervals, leaving short breaks for us to catch our breath before kissing again.

"Awwwwn...." We suddenly heard and that alone made us break apart, Joel moving further away from my side. We looked up to see Aisha staring at us like a love sick puppy.

"Aisha, ba ku gaya mini ba kuna zuwa (you didn't tell me you were coming.)" I widened my eyes at her, speaking in Hausa. I do that when I'm stressed or nervous, well apart from playing with my charm bracelet. Joel looked quite confused because he didn't understand what I said

"I just wanted to surprise you." She beamed, looking from Joel to me. "I don't mean to interrupt but you guys looked so cute..." She cooed.

"Aisha!" I whispered harshly.

"I should get going." Joel announced.

"Oh I'm so sorry Joel. Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable?" Aisha asked.

"Not at all, Aisha. I was about to leaving anyway. You two could use some sister time." He said with a smile.

"You are leaving?" I asked, feeling kinda disappointed. He came close to me and held my hand.

"Yeah I have to. I will call you tonight, I promise." He replied. I nodded. Then he planted a light kiss on my forehead before he left, bidding Aisha good night. Immediately he left, Aisha's squeal filled the room as she made her way towards me and I just had to roll my eyes.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked her with a lopsided grin.

"Long enough to see him take your chocolate." She winked and I laughed, covering my eyes as I suddenly grew shy. "That was so romantic. I have never had a guy do that to me before." She squealed again.

"Aisha please...." I told her as I was about to die with embarrassment and she laughed.

"I like him. He is a good guy and he cares so much about you. Don't let him slip." She told me and I nodded.

"By the way... Does he have an elder brother. An older version of him is so perfect for me." She sighed dreamily.

"AISHA!!"