𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Although Denki is more of
a flirt than a perv, he still has
perverted tendency's. Not as bad
as Mineta but still it's evident.

Also, in case you were wondering,
Yes Tomomi is a top. Yes, Mineta
and Denki will see her as their
dominatrix throughout this
story for comedic purposes.
not for anything serious. I just think
it would be make a lot of funny moments.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count: 1956

     After that first encounter, Bakugou and Tomomi did grow somewhat close

After that first encounter, Bakugou and Tomomi did grow somewhat close. After the first couple of days, the two learned some things about each other. Of course, it was mainly Tomomi asking the questions and Bakugou either giving her short answers or no answers. Declaring that the question was too personal, it's none of your business.

And that was the second day. The third and fourth day, she was able to get him to open up more. Or to a point where he was actually taking this seriously enough to ask her things about herself. And now it's Thursday. By then Bakugou and Tomomi made it a ritual to meet at the outside area of the school during lunch.

Bakugou didn't notice it at first but Tomomi was slowly becoming his friend. Baby steps, of course, but the connection was there. It was beginning to become evident.

He didn't mind her calling him Katsuki-chan, ( in fact, he secretly gets jealous when she calls someone else chan.) the two were like a comical sight to see. While she's always calm and speaking in a sultry voice, Bakugou was loud and chaotic but it somehow worked.

Just before homeroom could start, Bakugou walked in with his hands in his pockets to see Tomomi already in class, talking to Mina and Momo.

"Hey, Frost Bite!" He called, walking over to her. "What gives? I thought we meet at the entrance every morning now?"

Tomomi turned to him, completely forgetting about that arrangement. They were supposed to meet at the entrance. Their teacher was very serious when she said she would be watching them.

"My apologies, Katsuki-chan ." She apologized. "Shoto and I had to wake up earlier than usual."

"Whatever," he scoffed out, uncaring. "We still on for Saturday?"

"Ooooh, what's Saturday?" Kirishima appeared, teasing his friend. "You two seem to be getting along just fine."

"Shut up, shark teeth!" Bakugou barked aggressively, pushing his arm off of him. "It's none of your business, anyway!"

"What's this I hear about a date?" Denki added on to the teasing. "Bakubro! You lucky bastard! You get to go out with the hottest girl our class."

"It's not a date, stupid!"