I N S T A L L M E N T - T R I L A T E R A L

Jayda POV

Jayda POV

     I'm sitting on the couch in front of Mama Kay and she staring at me with her legs crossed over one another. I just keep my head down cause I feel like she disappointed in me. She was like a second mom to me and was there for me along with my mother and I haven't talked to her in three years.

     That is something that I regret happened when Y/N and I broke up. I love this woman so much but because her daughter was a fuck up, it made me feel like I couldn't talk to her after we stop being in a relationship because I thought she would take her daughter's side.

Flashback

     "Mama can you tell Y/N to get off the game because she not paying attention to me." I said as I sat down at the kitchen counter to Y/N's mother.

     "She still on that damn game? I swear she act like that's the only important thing in her life. I'll go get her off as long as you help me finish up cooking." She said to me making me jump up fast because I loved cooking with her.

     "So how's everything going between y'all? You know I got to ask because she not gone tell me if some happens. She always say y'all good." She asks me and hands me the knife so I can cut up the chicken.

     "Other then her being on the game 24/7 then wanting to be up under me like she just didn't ignore me for 3 hours straight, we good. We make 8 months together in a week so that's exciting." I say thinking about what she could have planned for me because I already got something for her including a special treatment but I wasn't about to tell her mama that.

"Aww that's amazing, what do you think she's getting you?" She ask and says down the utensils and turned all her attention on me.

     "I don't know, I haven't really told her about anything. I mean I've been talking about starting my own hair business but that isn't really anything that she could use as a gift. So but I don't really want her to get me anything material wise. Maybe just a day out with her would be fine with me." I tell her.

"That's good you wanna start a business you know I'm here if you need any help with it. And you know Y/N gone go all out for you even when you tell her you don't want it so I think you should be fine." She to me and I nodded my head cause she was right.

Y/N goes above and beyond for me no matter what it is. I can only imagine what she gone do for me when prom comes around. Even though it's her prom she said that she was still gone ask me now what she doesn't know is I'm gone ask her first. She is graduating this year while I still have a year left unfortunately. When my prom and graduation comes I'm definitely gone be in for a treat knowing her.

Flashback Ends

"Jayda are you listening to me?" She asks me bringing me back to reality.