I N S T A L L M E N T - Q U I N A R Y

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

It's been like 10 minutes since Lil Baby arrived and the whole section mode was just dead. Al and Jordan were drunk, on ten, and ready to fight. Dess and Chalynn were mean-mugging any bitch or nigga that looked their way. Jayda was stressing out and started throwing shots back like she had no care in the world. Now Y/N was, let's say ready to stomp a mutt hole in Lil Baby cause he had the nerve to choose the section right next to them and talk shit.

"This dude really thinks I won't hop over this couch and knock him over the head with that damn bottle." Jordan slurs out looking at Lil Baby before he turned towards Jayda.

"You don't need to drink any more of these." He said as he took the shot away from her and drunk it.

"Yeah, you need to slow down girl. I need you to make it through this night somewhat sober at least." Y/N chimed in pulling Jayda closer towards her and handing her a bottle of water.

"I'm not even drunk yet so I'm as sober as I need to be. And why do you need me sober anyway, you drove here and you ain't drunk nothing?" Jayda questioned as she drunk the water.

"Because you the only one who knows enough about me to bail me out. Jordan is definitely not in the right mindset." Y/N said making her and Jayda pan over to the intoxicated man.

"You should be taking his drinks instead of mine. That boy bout to-"

"Aye dyke bitch, what the fuck you constantly looking over here for? Do we have a problem or some, cause we can handle it right here?" Some random ass dude from Lil Baby section yelled across the section to Y/N and that was the match needed to light the fire under her ass.

She hopped up from the couch and went over there. Right behind her was Jordan and Al, they had to make sure didn't no niggas try to gang up on her cause it really ain't even nobody beef but her's and Baby.

They take a couple of seconds to get over there and she walks right to the dude who said some.

"I can look wherever I want bitch boy ain't nobody gone stop me from looking, are they?" She said not giving a fuck what happens at this point.

"Bitch you better watch who you talking to cause I'll hit yo wanna be nigga ass." He threatened but like mentioned before Y/N didn't give a fuck what happens.

She knew as soon as she gets hit Jordan and Al were gone jump in and hit back. Before anything else could be said Lil Baby slide his little ass in between Y/N and the unknown ass nigga.

"Chill out I got it, this is my shit aight." He said pushing the dude back.

"So wassup then since you walked yo ass over here?" He said with a smirk on his dog face.

"Listen bulldog you gone get the fuck out my way cause you know damn well why I'm over here. Yo bitch ass flunkie over there was talking shit so I came to show my ass since he like shit so much. Yeah bitch I'm talking about you do some hoe ass lil boy or you just gone listen to your master like a good boy."