Wei Wuxian

Later on, Wangi was on his way to look for his love. He was really nervous and excited he forgot to pay attention and bumped Into a stranger. "L-Lan Wangi- I I'm sorry!" The other trembled and ran off. Lan wangi was core-struck. 'What was that?' he thought but let go off it. Soon he caught a glimpse of Wei Wuxians ribbon flowing in the breeze as he was standing with Jiang Cheng with an arm around his neck laughing and making silly jokes.

Lan wangi approached them and Wei Ying flinched a little bit shocked at the sudden approach, "uhh- Lan wangi... Did I do some wrong.?" Wei Wuxian asked rather confused but turned to look for his brother for help then realizing he already fleed before his very eyes even landed on him! 'pfft. He always leaves me alone to bear the concequences or pain that was bound to come!' Wei Wuxian thought.

Lan wangis eyes watered not believing this, the sight of his beloved, once again! Here! Alive and well! He embraced him with all his might and buried his neck onto Wei Yings shoulder, sniffing in his scent. Wei Ying was shocked at this intimate reaction and spoke, "Hanguang-jun.... What are you doing?" Wei Wuxian asked giving him a warm reassuring smile trying to stop the other from getting to clingy and teary in front of him.