The Sweetheart Series (ao3 - defenselesslarry)

The Sweetheart Series by defenselesslarry

Words in total: 60K

https://archiveofourown.org/series/1131800

_____________

1) Sweetheart by defenselesslarry

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15978560

_____________

Part one of the Sweet Heart one shot series

"I don't know what you want from me! I buy you gifts! I protect you! I fuck you! I hold your hand! I love you! I take care of you when you're little! What more do you need, Louis?!" He roars, face reddening.

"I want to not be in love with a fucking gang leader! I want to know you're going to come home to me every time you go out! I want to know that I won't be getting a call from the police saying they found your body in the fucking river Thames! I want to have someone to sleep with at night! I want to know that I'll have you for more than a year! And I want you to stop killing everyone that even side glances me!" Louis shrieks back.

WARNINGS- VIOLENCE, GRAPHIC DETAILS, MATURE SEXUAL SCENES, FIGHTING, SWEARING, GANGS, DRUGS, ALCOHOL, AND MURDER

_____________

2) Baby by defenselesslarry

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15981299

_____________

"Don't! You took advantage of a weakness, something you knew I couldn't deny! You're mean and awful and you've ruined so many amazing things in my life! Get out!" Louis screeches, lifting a vase next to him and chucking it towards Harry.

"You said you love me! You told me when you were little! You still love me God damn it and I'm going to keep fighting!" Harry roars back, ducking out of the vase's path.

Read P1- Sweetheart, first please and thank you or you'll be hella lost.

WARNINGS- VIOLENCE, GRAPHIC DETAILS, MATURE SEXUAL SCENES, FIGHTING, SWEARING, GANGS, DRUGS, ALCOHOL, AND MURDER

_____________

3) Louis by defenselesslarry

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18588187

_____________

Part 3 of the sweetheart series, the epilogue, the very short but sweet epilogue with a bit of smut, a bit of sweet, and a lot of proposing.

_____________

Don't forget to read the tags and warnings ! You should always read tags and warnings anyway, but for this series, i strongly suggest going through them for each of the stories. though, you can always skip parts you don't want to read.

Personal Opinion: the first time i read this series, only the first book was out and i literally couldn't put it down. I skipped some parts bc of the content but I find this storyline very interesting, and the angst too :^) this will forever be one of my fave series' ever. This author is amazing.

Feel free to share your thoughts about this fic !!