- F o r t y f o u r -

Start from the beginning

Finneas: "Have you decided which track?"

Billie: "8."

Finneas: "Are you sure? And would the visuals even be?"

Billie: "Puppies." I said in a baby voice.

Finneas: "So you'd open with bury a friend?"

Billie: "Yeah, and you remember in the opening visual last tour, how the person fell from the bed?"

Finneas: "Mhm."

Billie: "I wanna fall from the bed."

Finneas: "I like that."

I looked around and everyone was nodding their heads.

...

I was in that meeting for way too fucking long, like I'm talking it's 8 P.M. now, Maddie texted me saying that she's at the house and she's probably almost done filming.

I have the fattest fucking headache, we changed the order of the setlist 20 times. We settled on an order, it was... painful.

I pulled up to the house and I was greeted by Milo, I set my keys down and picked her up.

Billie: "Hi mamas, I missed you." I kissed the top of her head.

I walked up the stairs and Milo followed, I walked into the room and I see Maddie in the closet.

Maddie: "Hi babygirl, how was your meeting?" I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Billie: "It was fine, we finished the setlist. And I also met the director to film the thing. The director just happened to be there, I'mma go lay downstairs with Milo because my head hurts like a bitch and I love you, but I really don't wanna listen to you film right now."

Maddie: "Aw you're fine." She rubbed my back. "You just have a headache because it's been a long day or are you sick?"

Billie: "It was a long ass day, argued with Fin way too much."

Maddie: "I love you, I'll be down soon." She kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "Okay, I love you too."

I walked out of the closet and made my way downstairs, a majority of the lights were out. Maddie's house has a lot of natural lighting, so a majority of the lights are out during the day and once it gets dark, her house is dark.

Milo was laying on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her, I was laying like this for 30-40 minutes. I heard the door close upstairs and Maddie walked down, she lightly sat down by me and I moved up to lay my head in her lap. She moved my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

Billie: "How'd your meeting with Kenzie go?"

Maddie: "They booked me out next week and a little bit of the week after."

Billie: "Are you cool with that?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "Are you lying?"

Maddie: "Surprisingly, no."

I rolled over to look at her.

Billie: "What are you doing? Like what did she book you for?"

Maddie: "Couple magazine shoots, video shoots, photoshoots. Merch designing."

Billie: "Did you come up with a design?"

Maddie: "Eh kinda."

Billie: "Can I see?"

Maddie: "You can see tomorrow when you feel better."

Billie: "But I wanna see now!"

Maddie: "But I want you to feel better now!"

Billie: "Okay, you win."

Maddie: "Let's go to bed."

Billie: "I have a full day of press tomorrow, I wanna spend time with you."

Maddie: "Dude I'm not going anywhere, I will be here when you get back from press."

Billie: "But I'mma be tired and moody."

Maddie: "When are you not?"

Billie: "Haha, very funny."

Maddie: "I'm just kidding, you're perfect."

Billie: "You're perfect, how busy are you next week?"

Maddie: "Busy busy."

Billie "We have no time together."

Maddie: "Babygirl, we're about to go on a world tour, we're going to have so much time together."

Billie: "I know."

Maddie: "What's wrong?"

Billie: "I just miss the little things, I love that you go on tour with me and I love the fact that you based your career around my tour. But like, I don't know."

Maddie: "No, talk to me."

Billie: "I don't know, I miss coming over after your shoots and I miss you talking to me about them. I just miss when we were smaller."

Maddie: "I miss being small too, but I'm happy that we've both grown to be such amazing people."

Billie: "I know, you've grown a lot in a year. Mentally and physically, and I'm really fucking proud of you for it."

Maddie: "You've grown a lot too, and I'm happy that I got to see that with my own eyes."

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

-----------------------

this book is just slowly going 📉

i had to make a phone call today BY MYSELF, all by myself. i did that shit tho😌

thanks ily

words: 1123.