The New Creator

Error laid on the 'floor' of the Anti-Void, his tears flooding out of his sockets and making a massive mess of strings around him. He had just escaped from the beating he got from that trap AU.

They don't want Balance... FINE I'LL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!! LET THEM FIND OUT THE CONSEQUENCES FOR INK CREATING TO MUCH!!》 The glitched skeleton thought with a growl, getting up then taking off all of his clothes and leaving them in a pile.

The destroyer opened a portal to the codes of the Multiverse and added some protection to all of the Original AUs and some hidden places so that when the collision occurs, they would be safe. A few AUs he put a reboot option for that time so they could be restored to how they originally were, and he altered all of the codes for the characters so that they will all remember the RESETS and made sure that it was completely permanent. He even added knowledge of the Balances known to their codes and who's role they have/had and adding a bit more information for a couple of others. After closing that Error then opened a portal to the Void looking in it before he jumped, the strings still connected to his sockets flowing behind him. He then crashed, darkness filling his mind.

⊙♡☆⊙♡☆⊙♡☆⊙♡☆

Error woke up, he was confused. He had jumped into the void, he was supposed to be dead... The destroyer sighed, moving to get up only to freeze. He was bare when he jumped, so how come he was now clothed? And all of the breaks and wounds on his bones are somehow now scars, and the glitches are gone! Now slightly panicking the formerly glitchy skeleton opened a portal to look at the code and was stunned... This was a new Multiverse and it named him as the creator, it used his own magic to heal him and it even changed his name! Closing the screen the former destroyer turned around and started to get to work.

◇♤◇♤◇Long Arse Time Skip Later♤◇♤◇

The Creator looked at the being in front of him, he knew that the other was this Multiverses own Destroyer. Well more known as the Devourer but still, the code covered skeleton managed to get in between the rest of the AUs and this guy mostly so that the other doesn't end up going his route.

"Why are you here? Who are you!?" A skeleton with a blue star on his skull and wings made of light coming from his back shouted. Making the former destroyer turn around to explain what they are.

"I'm the Creator, also he is needed for our Multiverse to live and thrive. Yes he destroys but it's so the AUs can grow, lets there be more room for more AUs to be made, and so he can live as he has no SOUL." Was the reply, bringing silence to everyone else.

"Do you know what my name is?" The Devourer asked his opposite, who turned to look at him with a smile.

"Pale Eraser is your name, and mine is Template Reboot." The now known Template replied while holding out a hand to him. Pale grabbed the hand and, after being pulled up, hugged him.