15

In this y'all grown like 26

Y/n POV
I was doing what I normally do on Wednesday evenings,I was grocery shopping but something seemed off it's like I was being watched almost.

I went into a different aisle and still felt like I was being watched.

Eventually I got tired of the feeling and just went to check out.

I put everything in the car and see a person walk out I stay in my car for awhile before deciding to pull off and when I did the person from the store followed me. I'm calling my husband this some bullshit.

"Baby"I say once he answered

"Yo"

"Someone's following me" I look in my rear view mirror and I see its his ex "it's yo crazy ass ex"

"Sandra?"

"Yeah she following me"

"Turn the opposite direction you supposed to go" he said and I made a left turn this bitch took one too.

"She still on my tail" I almost panicked cause she was real close like accident close.

Someone wanted to move over so she let them in and as soon as that light turned green I went to the basketball arena where he was practicing.

"I'm on my way in"

"Aight I'll tell coach" he hung up.

When I got in they all looked at me I hate that shit.

"She was following me I swear every time I moved she moved I was in the store she was following me she's weird"

"Maybe you need to go home and relax"he tried to calm me down

"Maybe but I gotta get the kids"

"I got them you go home and sleep don't worry about dinner either I got it love you" he kissed my forehead sending me out

Maybe she just was going they same was as me. Hell nah I don't believe that shit that bitch looking for me.

I get to my house and it's a car in my drive way. This is a gated community how the fuck she get here.

I walk up the stairs and see this bitch laying in my bed.

"Bitch" I say out loud and charge her way but then stop.

"We didn't want you to find out this way"she said so innocently.

"Bitch find out what"she dululu

"I'm carrying his 3rd baby" she held up three fingers poking her stomach out

"Suck that shit in ain't shit there" I walk closer to her and punch her in her jaw

"You wanna play hard bitch? Let's play" she cracked her knuckles and we got it cracking.

"Stay the hell away from my family bitch" I punch her in her face and all hits were connecting

I didn't stop until I saw blood and it was a lot

"Baby!" I heard from down the stairs and I drag that bitch to them

"Say bye bye bitch" I lift her up over the high rail

"What the hell?" Josh said seeing me lift her trying to throw her over but she tried to take me with her.

"Let go of me hoe" I punch her in her stomach

I had her body half way over and josh tried to break us apart but by then I already had her falling and hitting the nice glass table we just got in our living room. It shattered. And then the chandelier fell on top of her yeah that bitch done.

"Call the police" I tell him.

"You know this will be all over the news right?"

"Where are the kids?" I dismiss the question

"Still at your moms I got a call from the neighbor she said it was loud over here.

"Mhm" I look at that bitch. Dead bitch. "If I could keep killing you I would"

"Umm you sure you not crazy"

"Why you niggas always got crazy ex's that bitch got dealt with" I spit on her "made me break my favorite table"

"We're finna get you a therapist" he rubbed my shoulder and the police pulled up.

They asked questions and I told them about her breaking in and as a home owner I had right to beat her ass but not those exact words I said she broke in and tried to fight so self defense. If she wasn't dead she'd be locked up but that wouldn't be enough for me like j said I'd kill her again can't stand that bitch.

"The kids won't come home tonight mommy seem a little crazy and this house is a mess"Josh jokes kissing me.

"I had to protect myself" I fake pout

"It's sort of giving Beyoncé in obsessed"

"She wasn't all for the killing like me but I wanted that bitch gone you know it's not her first time following me she did it the last time when I was pregnant y'all wouldn't believe me then but now you do now that I had to kill the bitch now ima be on tv murder
Y/n. Josh Christopher I psycho wife Y/n kills his ex" I throw my hands in the air but I'm happy with my accomplishment she wasn't stalk me again I bet you that and if she got a ghost I'm on her ass still.

"Stop cussing" he smacked my ass as I walked up the stairs

"I get dick" I look back and smirk

"Yeah killa you do" he lifted me up taking me to the room. Something good did come out of today.

This was crash really only cause I didn't have any ideas and all the ones I did I deleted but hope you enjoy ☺️