1

Y/n POV
I was in my room listening to Toosii love cycle and somebody start banging on my apartment door.

"Who comes at this time of night?" I say to myself getting out of bed pulling down my spandex shorts.

When I was four steps from the door they knocked all extra loud again. I ain't say nothing because when I look through this peephole if ion know the person they won't know I'm home.

I check the peephole and it's this dummy Josh, Josh Christopher my fuck buddy.

"Boy what you going here at this time of night" I asked opening the door.

"I came to see you" he pushed passed me walking into my living room.

"Why you out this late it's 12?" I grab a bowl out the kitchen and fill it with Takis. 

"I was just driving so why not" he turned on my tv "what were you doing?"

"Chillin"

"You look cute" he licked his lips and looked me up and down.

"Don't do that" I laugh turning my head from him.

"Why not" he licked his lips again

"You know why it be leading to other things and no not tonight I can't"

"Ole dude must be coming home" he looked away from me he's talking about my boyfriend.

"Yes he is" I frown

"Y/n I'm not going to keep doing this" he start twisting his hair

"I don't except you to" I shrug.

"I'm like so serious because I could have somebody else who want me and not just what I have" he was about to walk out

"You make it seem like I'm using you J you know I love you we been friends for 7 years" I grab his hands

"Than pick" he grabbed my face and kissed me so passionately and when I start kissing back he pulled away and left me there. 

I didn't know who to choose I knew Josh longer but Niko asked first I did want Josh but he didn't want to make a commitment to me.

I go back to my room and lay in my bed and fall asleep.

When I woke up Niko was home.

"Hey baby girl I missed you" he kissed all over my face and I turned away

"Hey" I yawn.

"You good?"

"Mhm" I walk to the kitchen.

"We good?why you dodge my kiss?" He asked lifting me on the counter

"Just tired babe what you want for breakfast French toast or pancakes" I put on a fake smile

"Can you make waffles?" He asked with those big brown eyes

"Of course go wait in the living room" I get everything to make his food ready and I played rehab by Brent Faiyaz on my speaker.

While I was just vibing and cooking I was getting a call but my phone was all the way in the living room

"Babe can you give me that" I kept mixing the waffle batter.

"Who is Bestie J 💘?" He scrunched his face up.

"Josh baby" I wipe my hands off and grab the phone and being carful yo take it off the speaker "hey Josh what's up"

"You pick yet" his voice sound so nonchalant

"No" I frown my face

"Alright" he hung up and then he texted me