Theo tells Anika

How could I be so stupid? What was I thinking? The love i was looking for was with me the whole time and i was so clueless. I couldn't control my emotion, couldn't control what I was feeling. I just wanted to let it all out, tell Anika how much she means to me, how much i love her and will always keep loving her. The fact that I was still crazily obsessing over Astoria, she still loved me. Anika... my precious. I sprinted to her house, a smile patched on my face. I had never felt this way before. Never imagined I would fall in love with someone as crazy as her, as silly as her, as caring as her, as beautiful as her. I stepped on their door step, trying to catch my breath. I knocked on the door and didn't expect Drake to open the door but oh well.

"Hey, mate! What's up?" He his eyes trailed from my head to toe, "You look... miserable. Come on in"

"No, I won't come in." He raised an eyebrow at me, "Tell Anika I wanna meet her, here, outside."

"Umm.. sure. ANIKAAAAAA!" He yelled her name and I saw her running down the stairs. Her face all worried. At that moment, I was witnessing the most beautiful girl out there who I was about to make mine.

"Draco could you not yell my name like that again-" She paused when she saw me and a smile formed on her lips. "Hi! Wasn't expecting to see you at this time." She blushed again.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Umm yea, of course." We both looked at Drake who seemed to be waiting for us to talk.

"ALONE." I emphasized the word and looked at Draco.

"Oh ahem... yea. You two talk and umm I'll go check up on Hermione." Anika chuckled and she stepped out as she closed the door behind her.

"What did you want to talk about?" She said trying to hold her smile back as always. I took her small beautiful hands in mine and smiled at her which made her blush.

"Anika, today I feel like the most stupid person and the most luckiest person at the same time..." He face got all worried. She released one of her hands and palmed my cheek.

"Is everything okay, Theo?"

"Astoria texted..." I said.

"Oh..." She said. She let go of my cheek and my hand and crossed her arms while she lowered her head.

"Said she wanted to get back together again..."

"I see... you must be so happy right?" She tried to fake a smile. She looked too cute I could just kiss her face.

"Yepp! I'm sooooo happy! But you don't seem okay... what's wrong Anika?"

"As long as you're happy... that's all what matters." She said in a low voice yet loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey, listen to me," I took her hands in mine again, "The reason why I'm happy isn't because I got back together with her." a small smile appeared on my lips when I saw her curious face, "The reason why I'm happy is because I have finally realized that i'm..."

"That you're what?"

"That I'm madly and crazily in love with you, Anika." Her reaction was priceless. She looked at me straight in the eyes. They eyes a person could easily get lost in. "A part of me has always been, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you... I feel stupid because I never realized how much I loved you and luckiest because, I'm here to make the most beautiful girl in this world mine, tonight." I smiled.

I saw a tear streamed down her eyes. I shook my head slowly and wiped it away with my thumb and I cupped her face with palm. "You're the most beautiful girl I've met." I whispered. I leaned down slowly and felt her hot yet not steady breath on my face. I pressed my lips against her lips, softly, delicately just like butterfly wings. Just long enough so I could feel her warm breath and taste her lips. I pulled away by giving her a last yet long peck and put my forehead against hers.

"I love you, Theo."

"I love you more." I confessed and kissed her one last time on her forehead and pulled her in for a hug.