Malfoy meets the Grangers (cont.)

It was now 4 o'clock in the evening and the Grangers being Grangers have tea by 4:30 ish. Apparently, Draco got along with Uncle and Aunt pretty well. Draco and Mione were outside in the living room chit chatting with Hermione's dad who also happens to be my Dad's younger brother.

"Who else did you and Uncle Wilkins invite?" I said while I sat on the countertop, chewing on my chewing gum. I knew for a fact that it's not possible that the Grangers don't invite like a ton of people almost every day. "Besides me, Mione and Draco..."

"Not many people honey, just you guys, your family, and Wilkins' friends' families." I 'aaah' ed but then my mind took a rewind back to what my aunt had said.

"Does those family friends include... the Jones'?!" My aunt simply nodded. Was she out of her mind? Hermione was HIGHLY admired by one of their sons and vice versa. "Aunty! You know Phil and Hermione secretly liked each other since childhood, he likes Hermione, still, and you decided to invite them. What if he says something that's not true."

"It's okay, dear! Phil has changed. He would not say such garbage I believe." She smiled at me. I sighed and nodded. Fingers crossed! "Hermione dear could go you get some snacks! Take Draco with you, he could explore London's grocery stores!" Yes, mum was the reply.

An hour later

Hermione's pov

I took Draco to a grocery store nearby. Draco seemed to have enjoyed a lot. I'm glad. Sometimes I truly feel blessed to have a person like Draco in my life. We reached home and we saw 3 cars outside my house.

"Didn't know your mum was throwing a party, Granger." Draco laughed. I shrugged.

As soon as I stepped inside the living room, I was welcomed with a guy pulling me into a tight hug. I recognized that hug, it was Matthew.

"MIONE MIONE MIONE!" He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. Draco cleared his throat behind me and I chuckled on his reaction but I waited for Matthew to explain himself. "Look at you, Granger! You really do clean up well, cuz!" I giggled.

"Matthew, this is Draco, my boyfriend." Matthew smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, mate! I'm Anika's brother by the way." Draco smiled and nodded. I had met Anika's family after ages!!! It was good to meet my family again. I introduced Draco to everybody and Draco got a positive response from them and vice versa. Draco got along with everybody so quick and it melted my heart seeing him connect to muggles. The prejudice loathsome Malfoy wasn't prejudice loathsome Malfoy anymore. He had changed, completely changed. How he got along with my dad and my uncle, my cousins, talking sweetly with my aunt and mom, it just felt like a dream. I had finally found myself the perfect boy I had ever dreamed of.

"Hello!" A familiar voice startled me. 'Phil' I whispered. I turned around and witnessed him hugging and meeting everyone. There stood Phil, a tall brown-haired guy, charming as ever but evil and cunning written clearly on his face.

"Phil?" I sweated. After meeting everyone it was finally my and Draco's turn. He looked at me like as usual, with lust and greed filled in his eyes. As he came closer and closer, I sweated more and more. My heart started beating so faster, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hello, Hermione! Do you remember me? How much have I missed you, love" He said in his calm voice placing a smirk on his face. He tried to hug me but Draco backed him off by covering me. I phewed in relief but got scared for what was going to happen.

"What do you think you're doing?" Anger in Draco's words could be sensed. He shifted his eyes from me to the tall figure covering me. His face expression changed as soon as he met Draco's eyes.

"Ah! Draco Lucius Malfoy. I've read about you and not to mention, Hermione's told me so much about you. How you bullied her, how you became a death eater, how you bitchy aunt carved that word mudblood on her arm! You tried to kill their head master, right? He spat. "I'm trying to hug my beloved girlfriend of course! Now back off, you filthy death eater!" Everybody in the room gasped. Draco went silent as he didn't know what to reply. Everybody went silent. Draco shoved his shoulder into mine and left the house, I ran after him. He looked upset, all this situation had to be explained.

"Muggles" is all that he said in a disgust and in a blink of an eye, he left.

"Draco, wait!"

"You never told me you guys were dating!" He said with anger filled in his tone.

"Draco, we're not!" I tried to explain, "I love you, only you! and nothing could change it!"

"Stop it with those lies, Hermione!" he spat, "I thought you loved me, I trusted you!!"

"Draco, stop!" I cried, "I could never cheat on you-"

"Then what was that all about? I know you hated me back then but I know on the inside you liked me too! I get why you told all those horrible things about me to him but why didn't you say something when he accused me to be a death eater?!" He was right, I didn't say anything to defend my boyfriend. "You still love him, don't you? Got nothing to say? It's true that you have still got feelings for him, don't you!!" He yelled. I shook my head while I cried. "The brightest witch of our age, huh" He laughed, "You did me so wrong, Granger!" He said and a tear escaped his eye.

"We're over."

He said and apparated leaving Hermione alone, crying.