Abbacchio nods in agreement, "He has a point."

"Because we need the exercise," Bucciarati states. "Besides, we need to see if there are anymore threats. Narancia, use [Aerosmith] to scope the area."

The boy in question nods, calling out his Stand. "Hey, someone's underneath the bridge!"

Everyone tenses.

"Is it an enemy?"

"Their breathing is shallow, I think they might be sick or something."

"Let's go check it out," Bruno says, following Naracia's lead.

They cautiously make their way down towards the person. What they find is not what they expected.

A girl, around seventeen years of age, lies surrounded by a ratty blanket. Her face is pale from sickness and her breathing is ragged. She stirs in her sleep, clearly in pain.

"Is she alright?" Fugo asks, his heart aching at the sight. It reminds him of when he found Narancia.

Giorno kneels beside her, "She needs a doctor."

Narancia stands still, blinking. A wave of deja vu washes over him, "She's like me."

Even Abbacchio seems fazed, "We need to help her."

"Let's get her to a hospital!" Mista agrees, his Pistols shouting their understanding.

|||||

You open your eyes slowly, flinching when you come face to face with a boy your age. Sitting up, you shuffle backwards on the soft bouncy surface.

A bed?

It's been so long since you've been on a bed...

Wait, why are you on a bed?!

"What-" you mumble, still groggy from sleep. You feel a hell of a lot better now though, so that means the sickness finally broke.

The boy panics, "Don't move! You shouldn't exert yourself!"

"Who are you?" You stare at him.

"I'm Narancia, you're in the hospital," he explains. "I wish the others would get back already..."

"Others?"

"Uh-huh, we found you under a bridge. You were close to death!"

Someone thwacks Narancia across his head, "Don't exaggerate!"

You look past the whining boy to find a man in a hole-y green suit, a man with lavender hair, a man in a polka-dotted white suit, a blond man with interesting hair, and a man with a hat.

This must be a fever dream, because boy are they attractive.

"Hello, miss. I am Bruno Bucciarati, this is Pannacotta Fugo, Leone Abbachio, Giorno Giovanna, Guido Mista, and Narancia Ghirga."

He introduces them, pointing to each member in turn.

You dip your head in acknowledgement.

"And your name?" He asks in a kindly manner.

"Y/n L/n," you reply with some hesitance. After all, you don't know these strange men.

He smiles, "I'm glad you're alright, Y/n."

Why would he be glad?

"I can't pay you back for this," you state the obvious.

"I don't expect you to. Are you hungry?"

You nod, "But I can get my own food. Thank you for everything, but I'd better go."

"Wait, we're not going to hurt you. We just want to help," he insists, and you can see the sincerity in his eyes.