𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨

Start from the beginning

"See you at school, Deku" she held up her fist "You too, JuJu" they both softly fist bumped each other.

She rode her skateboard back to her apartment suite. To her luck her aunt wasn't home.

"Guess she's stuck sucking cock at her work"

JuJu went up stairs to her room, and plopped down on the bed. She had to make one important phone call.

She grabbed her phone, dialing the phone number down.

*phone call*

J:

Hi, I was checking out if Ms. Kamiku was available for a phone call. She is?, that's great.

K:

Hello?

J:

hey mom

K:

JuJu? is that you? my sweet baby I'm so glad you finally called

J:

Yeah I'm sorry for not calling that much. I've been busy settling in Japan that I forgot to make our nightly calls

K:

that's totally fine dear I'll let that slide

J:

I was actually calling you to tell you some really great news

K:

really? what is it sweetheart?

J:

remember that school you always told me that was top notch and amazing?

K:

oh yeah, UA high school

J:

and remember how you told me that I have an amazing potential to get into UA

K:

Yes, I distinctively remember

J:

I got in...

K:

WHAT? YOU GOT IN?! OH BABY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

J:

you are?

K:

of course I am baby! how could a mother not be proud of her own daughter?. Plus I always knew that you were going to get in. Your smart, strong, and you have the most amazing and unique quirk in the entire world!

you have no idea how immensely proud I am of you, JuJu

J:

You have no idea how happy that makes me, mom

JuJu suddenly stopped talking to her mom on the phone. She heard the apartment doors close. Her aunt must be back already.

J:

Hey mom, I have to go. Just know that I love you, okay?

K:

i love you too, JuJu

She quickly hung up on her call and took out a book, pretending she was reading. Her door swung open, a very drunk aunt appeared in front of her.

She covered her nose and made a disgust face "Gott, du riechst nach Scheiße"