Shot 8

A big big sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy for updating this ff after such a long time. I know u all have been waiting for this ff.... From now on I will try to be regular..
No more bak bak... Let's get to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap : Laksh faked his love and betrayed Ragini. He throwed her out of his life. Later it is revealed that Ragini was blackmailed by Shaurya to do all those things. And she showed herself evil just to save Swara and Laksh's life. Laksh felt guilty for betraying her and also realised his love for Ragini. He went to search for Ragini and finally found her drenched in rain. He hugged her tightly and confessed his feelings to her. But she was not ready for another heartbreak and poured her heart out to Laksh and made him realise about all the sufferings and heartbreaks that she has gone through because of him. She fainted and Laksh carried her to MM. Later he asked Ragini for one last chance as he truly love her. Ragini forgave him and asked him to prove his love. Laksh promised her that he will fill her life with love and happiness.
___________________________________________

The scene starts with someone busy cooking in the kitchen. The person is seeing some recipe in phone and is trying hard to make the dish.

Swara and Pari entered the kitchen and gets shocked to see its condition

Swara and Pari entered the kitchen and gets shocked to see its condition. Everything is scattered and the kitchen looks messy.

Swara : "Oh my godddddd!!!! What is this????"

Hearing her voice the person turned back and he is non other than our Lucky boy.....😜 .. Pari and Swara started laughing seeing him while he frowned.

Laksh (frowning) : "What's so funny here?"

Pari controlled her laugh and clicked his photo and showed it to him. His nose is covered with flour and he is looking damn cute with it.

Pari (laughing) : "Devarsa you are looking so funny."

Laksh pout cutely.

Swara : "By the way Laksh what are you doing in the kitchen so early?"

Laksh : "Woh I am trying to make Ragini's favourite breakfast Aloo ka paratha.."

Swara : "Laksh I am glad that finally you realized your love for my sister.. and making effort for her.. but please don't hurt her this time.."

Laksh : "No Swara..... I will never ever hurt my Ragini..... I know I am late but I realized that she is my true love... She is my life...."

Swara and Pari smiled hearing his confession.

Later he finished his cooking and went to his room.

Raglak room~

Ragini came out of the washroom after taking bath and sat in front of the mirror. She is looking heavenly in wet hair.

 She is looking heavenly in wet hair