Shot 1

Hey guys.
I am back with a new story.
I thought to give an OS on this track. But then changed my mind and made it a TS. 😜
Hope you guys are ok with it.
3 - 4 shots will be there.
_________________________________________

Story starts with SwaSan marriage done. Ragini & Laksh are in love with each other. All think so. (No Kavya in this story).

Sun rays brightened in a royal room. A couple is sleeping in each others embrace covering themselves in duvet. They are our RagLak. Laksh opens his eyes first. He looks at Ragini who has a pleasant smile on her face. He smiles looking at her forgetting about his revenge and pecked her forehead. Ragini got up due to his touch. She smiles looking at him.

Ragini : "Good morning Laksh.."

Laksh : "Good morning.."

With that Ragini got up covering her in bedsheet and went to the washroom. While Laksh keeps staring at her.

Laksh (in mind) : "Am I doing right with Ragini?? Is it right to betray her?? No she is the one who betrayed me and all of us. So nothing is wrong if I return her the same betrayel. She is the one who humiliated all of my family member. So now its my turn to humiliate her.."
He looks determined.

After sometimes Ragini comes out of the washroom wearing a red sari. Her hairs are wet. She sat in front of the mirror and applies her sindoor. Laksh looks at her mesmerisingly. Ragini notice his gaze and blushed looking down.

Laksh came to her and stands behind her. He leans to her and kisses her cheek. Ragini closes her eyes feeling his touch. Laksh cups her face and pecks her forehead.

 Laksh cups her face and pecks her forehead

Laksh (hugging her) : "I love you.."

Ragini (blushing) : "I love you too.."

Laksh : "Ragini come downstairs.. I have a surprise for you.."

Ragini (confused) : "Surprise?? What surprise??"

Laksh : "Raginiiii.... its a surprise.. I will give you the surprise in front of everyone..."

Saying this he holds her hand and drag her out in the hall. All were sitting there. He pushes her in the middle of the hall. All looks on confused including Ragini.

Laksh : "Today I want to give Ragini a surprise in front of you all.."
*looking at Ragini*
"Something that you will never forget in your entire life.."

With that he took out a paper and forwards it to her. While Ragini looks at him confused.

Laksh (forwarding the paper) : "Aree take it.. read it.."

"