Chapter 3: The Host Club

Your first week of school went by in what seemed like an eternity. Everyday you would go and eat in one of the restroom stalls. You hadn't made any friends either.

While you were having your break, you decided to have a look around at the different rooms in the school. You passed by multiple large rooms filled with people but didn't go in. 

You made it to the end of a hall and saw a sign above a large pink door. 

Music Room #3

Curiosity got the best of you and you ended up opening the door. As you stepped into the music room a flash of light seemed to appear out of no where, making you close your eyes for a few seconds. 

"Welcome, my lady."

You opened your eyes and found a tall boy with blonde hair and purple eyes extending his hand out.

"Oh, um. Sorry, I didn't know someone was in this room."

"Ah, don't worry my dear. I am Tamaki Suoh."

"Uh, I'm y/n l/n."

Tamaki grabbed your hand and turned around, making you walk with him. 

"Over here, is the rest of the Host Club."

"The what club?"

You asked, as you looked at a group of boys looking at me.

"This is Kyoya."

Tamaki said, pointing at a tall guy with black hair that was wearing glasses.

"This is Mori."

You made eye contact with a tall, lean guy. The expression on his face seemed unreadable.

"Over here is Honey-Senpai, his actual name is Mitsukuni."

You found myself looking at a small boy with dirty blonde hair, who looked no older than eight maybe nine years old. Tamaki didn't seem to notice your confusion and kept going with the introductions.

"This is Haruhi."

You switched your glance over to an average height boy.

Wait no. That's not a boy.

"Wait, you're a girl."

You interrupted Tamaki. His eyes seemed to widen.

"How did you know?"

Haruhi asked.

"I don't know, your posture seems more like a girl. As well as some features on your face."

"Wow boss, she's the first girl to find out Haruhi's a girl!"

A boy with orange hair said.

"Impressive."

Another boy who looked exactly like the orange haired guy came up from behind and rested his arm on the other's shoulder.

Tamaki sighed and shook his head. 

"And finally, these are the twins."

"I'm Kaoru."

"I'm Hikaru."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm y/n."

"Hi y/n! I'm honey-senpai!"

"I don't meant to be rude... but how old are you?"

You asked the small boy, holding a pink bunny.

"Oh don't worry, I get this all the time. I'm actually seventeen."