Tremaine: Wow its crazy hearing from you. Waddup?

Me: lol. whatever Tremaine. But I'm good, just chilling, regular shit. What's up with you?

Tremaine: You know me. Same shit just a different day trynna make it.

Me: Oh aight. But I was texting you because I feel like we should give us a shot one more time. I would like to hangout if thats fine with you.

Tremaine: Aight cool. Come to my house tomorrow night.

Me: Maine, I don't think we should be alone right now. Not yet. I'm not fucking with you right now, so dont do your bullshit again!

Tremaine: Just because I wanted you to come over doesnt mean I just wanted to fuck. I had really wanted to see you, and I'm going to be really busy this week, so thats the only time youre gonna be able to catch me free. Chill b.

Me: Alright, but miss me with the bullshit. I'll come tomorrow after bible study but I can't stay long.

Tremaine: Aight, so I'ma see you tomorrow. But back to the us situation. I really want it to work out between us this time. I hate when we argue, I really do. That shit boils my blood. I just wanna be happy with you, no funny shit.

Me: Awwww, really Tremaine. Shit thats the most you ever told me how you feel since we were younger. I'm glad to know, and I'll keep it in mind, okay boo?

Tremaine: Aight babygirl. But lemme get some sleep. I gotta be at school bare early tomorrow for this bumbass class trip. Talk to you later. Goodnight.

Me: Goodnight boo, see you tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------

Well that went well. Actually better than I thought it would. But I don't know how much longer I could go without sex. This frustratuion was nerve wracking as hell, and I just needed some act right, and I'll be gucci. Hmmm...

*falls asleep*

I wake up for school and I wsas anxious as shit. I was going to see my ex, who wanted to rekindle our relationship. It just gave me that "finally" feeling, because I was tired of being so damn lonely!

But I went along with my day tring to not think about what was going to happen later on that day. But its just like I thought about sex all day, which made it worse. It was making me want Tremaine more and more, which wasn't good because I really had wanted to wait to give him the cookie. Bruuuuh! Lemme sit my horny ass down and chill, because I was starting to feel like the niggas who I envy the most. And thats the type of niggas who want to do nothing but fuck. Yep, I'm bugging.

.

.

When the school day had finally ended and bible study was over, I called Tremaine to tell him I was on my way.

---------------------------------------------------

Me: Hey I'm about to get on the 52 bus, where you at?

Tremaine: I'm in the crib. So you on your way?

Me: Yeah, I soon be there.

Tremaine: Aight, call my jack, when you outside the P'z.

*20 minutes later*

Me: Maine, I'm on Quincy. It's bare niggas in front of your building. Can you come downstairs please?

*5 minutes go by*

*Tremaine doesn't answer the phone*

*calls Tremaine*

------------------------------------
Tremaine: Yo waddup?

Me: Come downstairs! It's bare niggas outside! You didn't get my text?!

Tremaine: Nah I ain't get it. But nah don't pay them no mind. Just come upstairs.

*hears another nigga in the background*

Unknown Nigga: Yo lemme get some head thot!

Me: Oh hell nah, you said you were home alone Tremaine! See there you go with your bullshit! I'm out, suck my dick my nigga, word to everything don't call me!
---------------------------------

This shit just blewwwwwwwww mine! Ain't no fucking way this nigga got some next motherfucker in his crib calling me out my name!! Nigga has me fucked uppppp.

*Tremaine calls*
----------------------------------
Me: What the fuck do you want from me motherfucker?!

Tremaine: Yo calm all that shit down b! Cause that was this lil nigga that lives downstairs and he came over to play 2k! I was telling him to leave!

Me: Son whatever thats a bunch of bullshit. I'm going home.