Chapter 1

You ever felt like life was just boring? Like you're doing the same thing over and over again? Like your same routine is just getting really old? Yeah, thats me too.

Everything around me became so, uh how do you say?... yock. I would walk into school depressed like someone killed my dog. Then when I get home its like I would cut off the entire world. And it wasn't because I just chose to eithere. It was more so because my school was small and filled with people who I was just cool with, I would go home to a nagging mother and a dry ass phone, and my love life was the shittiest of them all.

Now don't get me wrong here. I'm not ugly or anything, well maybe a lil on my bad days, but I was accceptable I guess. But in the 21st century and in my generation, looks out weigh personality. So lets just say, I'm not really lucky in the "bae department".

For me, its like "no nigga of my own, no sex", but to be honest, that was starting to get old, and the amount of sexual frustration and numerous temper tantrums because me needing that "act right" were calmly getting annoying.

But who in the world wants to go throught the process all over again? Not fucking me. Having to get to know a nigga, and then try to figure out if you're attracted to him, blah, blah, blah. Its just too much. And then you have to see if niggas are trustworthy. Because some niggas will travel a mile and back, just to get they dick wet. So I'm just going to try this relationship/ bae shit with a nigga who I already know. Hmmm... well that sorta leaves me with a couple of guys to choose from. I know lots of niggas, but alot of niggas I know, just aren't for me truthfully.

So far I've got Tyrone, my ex of 9 months, who I was madly in love with when we were together but I then I cheated...well him? We're back on good terms, don't get me wrong or anything, it was almost a year since him and I have been together. I had love for him but I feel as though I've grown apart from him. He wants to be in a relationship with me again, but I'm just not feeling him like I use to...yeah he's off the list.

Then theres Dustin. No fuck that. That boy is fine as hell with amazing dick game, but he's more confusing than writing with your left hand. He's the type to act as though he wants you, but after the sex its a different story. Nope thats out too.

The only other bastard I could think of at the moment was my ex from like middle school. See Tremaine and I use to go out 3 years ago, yet after knowing him for so long, he was still a mystery to me. He's confusing too, but I had feelings for the kid. He lived really close to me and we were a year apart, which isn't really my cup of tea because males my ages are immature pieces of shit.

Now for Tremaine...him and I never had sex. We always had conversations about it, but it never actually happened. When it comes to him and sex, now its like if I let him fuck, he's just going to leave when he's finished. So at this point I'm just going to try and hang out with him more and see where it goes from there.

I'm the type to keep numbers in my phone no matter how hard me & that person fall off, because I swear theres always gonna be a day that I'm gonna actually need to use it.

So I go in my contact list, and there it was,

" Tremaine - 347-295-7925 "

But at that moment I really didn't know what to say to him exactly. So I just hit him with the worst greeting ever created by man.

"Hey".

The dreaded "Hey".

Bruh lets hope he replies, cause I haven't spoken to him in a while and, "hey" was pitiful as fuck.

*two seconds later my phone vibrates*

----------------------------------------------------