.*• ᵘⁿᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵒᵈˢ •*.

.* word count *.
*. 1299 .*

noen came back with it as he unrolled it in the tent and opened the air things so it blew up. we put our stuff in the tent as a whistle blew.

"every one come back over to the meeting spot"

the teacher yelled as i zipped the tent up and noen walked slowly behind me.

"now you all have your tents done you can choose to go to the beach or stay here and read or take a nap whatever you wanna do"

the teacher said as jaden tapped my shoulder.

"you wanna go swimming"

he said as i shook my head.

"but i'll come watch from a distance"

i said as he smiled slightly.

"beach people go get changed and meet me back here in 5"

he said as everyone walked away back to there tents. i stayed there with the teacher as i sat down on the bench.

"something up"

he said.

"uhh no everything's fine just gonna come to the beach and watch from a far"

i said as he nodded.

"right well if something happened you know you can come to me"

he said as i nodded.

"thanks"

i said. 5 minutes later everyone that wanted to go to the beach came back in there bathers with towels. we headed down to the beach as jaden and ant looked at me as i sat down.

"you sure your ok with us leaving you"

jaden said.

"we don't want you alone and depressed"

ant said as i nodded.

"no go have fun i'm ok"

i said lying once again. they looked at me as they walked away looking back. they got in the water as everyone was having fun splashing each other in the water. after 10 minutes i felt lonely so i walked back to the camp site. i walked over to the tent unzipping the door slightly. i looked in to see noens hoodie up as he faced back towards me. he must have fallen asleep so i zipped it back up as i didn't wanna disturb him. i walked over to the swings they had there as i sat on one and swung back and forth for an hour maybe even longer.. i looked up to see the sun setting.. maybe it was a bit longer than an hour. everyone was now dressed in warm clothes as the teacher yelled.

"dinner is ready for everyone"

he said as everyone rushed inside to the hall. i walked in with everyone as anthony came up to me.