Blind Date[F]

No One's POV*

"Ahh but Chaeng I don't wanna go!" Jennie faked cry and plopped down onto the sofa as her friends stood in front of her.

"Oh come on unnie! Do it for me! Your bestfriend! Besides she's not that bad!" Chaeng pouts.

Jennie opens an eye and looks at Chaeng. Chaeng stood there with puppy eyes and pleading hands with a pout beside Jisoo.

Jennie and her had a staring contest. Jennie's frown, growing deeper as she was about to lose.

"Ugh fine!" Jennie grunted loudly as her back fell back against the couch.

Chaeng jumped in victory while Jisoo just watched her girlfriend and her bestfriend.

"I promise Jen, she's not that bad. Besides it's time you mingled a bit. Doesn't mean you have to like or date her after just one dinner." Jisoo spoke to Jennie.

"Ara ara." Chaeng jumped to her bestfriend who hugged her back gladly.

"Ok so tomorrow night, uh 8 pm! Set?!" Chaeng asked lastly.

"Yes. Ok drive home safely guys!" Jennie hugged them.

"Oh and she'll pick you up at around 7:30. Is that ok that I told her your address?"

"Yes it's fine. See you girls tomorrow!" Jennie closed the door and heaved a sigh.

"This better go well..." she shakes her head and went to get some sleep for her date tomorrow.

"Already? You said 7:30?" Jennie questioned Chaeyoung on the phone as she rushed to get dressed.

"I don't know she called jisoo saying she's already on the way." Chaeng shrugged.

"Ok I'll hang up now Rosie. I still need to get ready. Bye!" Jennie quickly hung up and ran to the bathroom.

Jennie's POV*

Why the hell am I even rushing. Jeez. Hmm maybe I just don't want to make a bad impression and make her wait. Yea that should be it.

"Ok now, perfume and... done!" I clapped and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I wonder what she looks like." I sighed with a smile and hoped that I can make an impression.

As I descend from the stairs, the bell rang. I smiled and skipped to the door.

Opening it and startled to see such a pretty yet handsome face before me.

Lisa's POV*

I smiled when the door opened but I immediately wore a slightly shocked face.

'S-she's so pretty.'

I stared at her up and down before I got the chance to extend my arm.

"I'm Lisa. You must be Chaeyoung's friend. Jennie right?" I asked and she nods.

"Nice to meet you Lisa." She shook my hand.

"You uh- you look really good tonight. And here, flowers for you." I smiled shyly as I hand her the flowers.

"Thanks. Um so let's go?" Jennie questioned.

"Yes. After you milady." Lisa winked and Jennie giggled on her way to the car.

The car ride wasn't as awkward as I predicted it to be. Jennie was a very open person who easily starts a conversation and so I felt comfortable introducing myself.

20 minutes later we arrived at the mall I parked the car while Jennie called for Jisoo unnie and Chae. She was still on the phone after the engine died down. So I just decided to get on her side and open the door for her. In time, cuz she just placed her phone away.

"Oh, thanks!" She cheerfully greets and she takes my hand, then walking into the mall with arms linked.

"Not gonna lie, I thought you weren't coming." Chaeng speaks to Jennie as we settled in the resto.

Jennie rolls her eyes and Chaeng giggles. I just stared at Jennie while she talks to Chaeng. Meanwhile I'm seated beside Jisoo unnie who suddenly nudges me.

"Your drooling ya know?" I face her only to see a smirk across her face.

"Haha very funny unnie." I replied softly.

"Hey but you're not denying it aren't you? She's pretty no?" She asks me again.

I took another look at Jennie and smiled.

"She's absolutely stunning." I laughed at myself as I realised what I said.

The double date went so well.

I was, happy.

Really happy.

And Jennie, she's just perfect. Totally can't believe she has never tried dated before. I mean with that beauty? Not many girls waste their chances if they had her face.

Oh! Her personality is a total bonus!

One second she's this arrogant women, the next she can be a kitten with mandu cheeks. It's amazing haha!

I've opt to send her home because the four of us had so much fun at the mall that we disregarded time and it ended up being 10 by the time we left.

"Hey Jen, we're here." I said softly removing my seatbelt.

"Oh yes!" She says and quickly gathers her stuff making me giggle.

I step out and opened the door for her once again.

"Thanks for the ride home Lisa. Uh it's getting late, do you wanna crash in for the night?" Jennie asked worriedly but I decline with a big smile.

"I'm good Jennie. My house is just down the street. Don't worry." I assured her.

"Ok then drive safe yea?" I nod and she turns to enter her house after a smile.

"Uh J-Jennie..." she turns beautifully.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you for your number. I know this date wasn't a serious one but I could get use to your company. Maybe we can hang out again another time. If your ok with it?" I take my phone out and wait for her answer.

She gummy smiles, my heart skipping a beat.

"Ofc!" She skips cutely  to me and types in her number.

"See you soon Lis!" She kissed my cheek and winked before running off into her home.

I blushed and looked down to hide my face.

What a perfect date. Blind Date to be precise.
Hehe, Even better.

I smiled widely and drove off.

To Be Continued...
________________________________
Should I do a continuation? Hmm 🤔

Muacks😙