Part-42

Sanyukta pov:
'What do you want me to do?' I was kind of scared looked at his smirk , it meant no good to me. 'You should go on a date with me' 'what?!' 'Yeah I said date shaadi karne nahi Bol raha hu jo ithna reaction de rahi ho' 'rd please' 'arey what's wrong in a date' 'okay fine kaha jana hai?' 'Good the place and time I will decide and tell you but I'm still not done with the condition' 'what do you mean I'm not going to do anything more' 'nothing more listen first you should dress up properly' 'means' 'I mean proper makeup nail polish hair style everything' 'what rd how can I do all that I mean I don't know' 'l don't know sanyukta take kausthuki help May be' he shrugged.
Rd pov:
She kept thinking about it forgetting our position and I'm kind of enjoying her expression. 'Okay now let me go' I nodded leaving her. We got back to work , but my mind is still roaming around the date I don't know why I asked her but I felt like going out with her may be spend some more time.
                        Everybody were back with the ideas and we discussed everything and finalised three of them and took it to vd sirs office. It's 3:40 and thankgod we are on time I knocked on his door ' come in'
Sanyukta pov:
Rd went inside like 15 min ago and is still not out I'm going crazy waiting for him what if vd sir didn't like the ideas .
            'Guys' I looked up to see rd standing there his face didn't look that happy omg what happened 'rd what happened what did vd sir say about the ideas' Parth asked . 'He said they were okay but not extraordinary so we have to try and work hard to make something better using the idea he approved. 'Okay fine let's decide the basics tomorrow and start with the work what say?' 'Yeah and Parth what about the hostels' 'I told the warden it will be arranged don't worry,and about girls hostle...' he said looking at me 'I will talk to the warden today don't worry about that' I said.
                    Everyone left to their respective rooms. Me and rd came to the lab to put together the materials.
'Rd don't worry we will work hard for the project it will successful I said holding his arm' 'I know sanyukta we can do it' 'then why you look little upset did vd sir scold you' 'no I mean even if he scolds i don't mind ' 'then'
'I'm upset because....' he said removing my hand from his and pulling me towards him 'because I asked looking into his eyes enjoying the closeness 'because we won't be able to go on date as I think there is so much work to do' he said putting at stand of hair behind my ear. I blushed a little on that 'umm may be we can just postpone it to later' 'yeah but I really wanted to spend time with you'  'what but I thought it was a deal to let me go' I said with a mischievous smile. He rolled his eyes. 'Waise you don't have to go out to spend time' I said freeing myself and handling the machine parts.
Rd pov:
She freed herself where as I sat there thinking about what's she said. 'You know what you are right we will go on date but in college and after this fest we will go out' she turned to me shocked 'in college?' 'Yeah so listen tomorrow dinner we will do together' 'what rd but what will everyone think..' 'Sanyukta please forget about others and be ready okay' 'ready no rd not in college I'm not going to dress up' 'arey okay fine don't dress up but atleast put some effort okay..bye now' I tapped her cheek lightly and left the place to plan something.
Sanyukta pov:
'Omg I can't believe this date and all' I thought to myself smiling.'wait a minute but the deal was only for once why did I agree on it he fooled me again' I said slapping my forehead. But anyways it's nice to spend time with him so I don't bother.

I'm caught up with something so I might give a little late updates😅 but I will make sure to not give a lot of gap .
Do vote and comment, thankyou!